?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

shawshank

The thread was locked by someone who is against free speech, so 

What will be the team starting team on Sunday, will Brown & Cassidy start, will we play with a sweeper against a serious full forward, on the basis the last team we played with a serious ff Sligo, we were badly exposed?

shantygael

It's all Mac ninety's fault,he started it.😇
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

greenlight

Silver hill - have you ever put your name forward for the Glen managers position?

Real Talk

I would start Declan Cassidy instead of M McGrogan for a real scoring threat along side Lorcan Mac in a 2 man FFL

Play Ben in the mid field area .... keep Brown and Mortimer as impacts subs ... depending on what the score is .... might need to them on earlier ... JP did well last day when introduced also Cormac Murphy (he's very quick) could be an option although I don't think he has had any game time .... BUT the key area has to be the effectiveness of our half back defensive zone to hopefully negate Clifford (and Kerry don't have any weak players) .....   It will be a big challenge but the preparation and our game-day management has been good.  Lets hope are mentality on the day can deliver a big performance

Wildweasel74

Why bother lock a thread when u can start another straight up; go figure!!

restorepride

Good crowd to see the minors off this morning which is very encouraging. If they can stick with Kerry to last quarter I fancy our chances as they have finished strongly in the last two games and the Dublin victory will have been a real boost to confidence. Kerry have not played as good a team as Derry this year and if we keep a high intensity from off, cracks might start to appear. Kerry's defence has conceded 9 goals in 5 games.   Anyhow, fantastic to be part of the biggest sporting event in Ireland. Doire abĂș!

cccc

Minors Gone already ?
Information i had heard was 4-15pm Castledawson Roundabout

Mountain Gael

Would be concerned about tomorrow if team that is selected starts

restorepride

Looks like a more defensive approach to start, which might be wise tactically? Timing of impact subs will be crucial to outcome. Maybe trying to finish strong with what has been held in reserve?  At least there are good options on the bench.

bannside

Eoghan Ruagh blew the Kilmacud Sevens apart. Thoroughly deserving winners. Sean Leo player of the tournament, with Conleth Gilligan stand out on the day also for Ballinderry who were well beaten by the winners in the Quarter final.

Wildweasel74

Wildweasel74

So much for playing with a sweeper;

Wildweasel74

Derry tactically very naive; everbody knew the danger man yet we didnt double up on him and he scored 2-3 and made the other goal!@

Galer

Derry in big bother if thats the tactics for senior football for the few years,although kerry unreal

rrhf

It should have been Clifford v Brown. Instead Derry held back their trump card. Inexplicable. Kerry are the best minor team I've seen.