F C U K the begrudgers - C'mon NEW ENGLAND!

Started by GY Joe, February 03, 2008, 03:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

All we need now is for the Yankees to win the WORLD series  ;)

heganboy

man that was sweet, it helps that half the guys I work with (including my boss) are pats fans.
Ticker tape parade on Tuesday- I've never seen one of those, cant see much work being done that day...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 04, 2008, 03:47:44 AM

Still get annoyed when I hear the term "World Champions."  Is being the national champ not enough?

agree totally with you,fcuk me does that mean kerry are "world champions"?

lurganblue

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2008, 01:04:28 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on February 04, 2008, 12:51:51 PM
who got MVP?

Manning.

did he deserve it?
as i said on the american sports thread, i fell asleep just after half time and missed the end. up until then the giants defence were outstading and keeping them in the game. Eli had made a few mistakes and generally wasnt getting enough scores on the board for the amount of ball they had. i take it he came through in the end though...

it would have been nice to see a defencive player get MVP for a change

Leg End

yea he had an awesome second half. if u have read this thread you'll read about 'the catch' and wat eli done to get the ball away watch this. he deserved it for this alone ::) ::) :D :D :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e5BWzoyzVbc
we're here for a good time, not a long time

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

tyroneman

Eli got MVP based on 1 halfs performance (and not even the full half at that) - think the yanks wanted an "MVP brothers" angle for the media.

Justin Tuck should've got MVP

Come on the JaMarcus and the Raiders for 2009

Leg End

maybe so but he wasnt far away. strahan was also class... if the pats had've won welker was a cert for mvp.. he was everywhere. great game and great sport.... panthers for 2009
we're here for a good time, not a long time

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Leg End on February 04, 2008, 01:19:22 PM
yea he had an awesome second half. if u have read this thread you'll read about 'the catch' and wat eli done to get the ball away watch this. he deserved it for this alone ::) ::) :D :D :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e5BWzoyzVbc

are yous on the wind up?fcuk me youll see a better catch at a u/12 match every saturday,gridiron is the biggest load of crap i have ever seen,a friend of mine is into it big time and i argue with him all the time so i took his advice and gave it a chance last night,well sorry but what a load of bollicks,jesus the last 5 mins of the game took nearly a hour :o

Minder

piss off out of the thread then drumanee, thought tuck should have got mvp,without the defence playing to that level they would have struggled to stay in the game,but tuck would have needed 5 intercepions too to have any chance of getting it,as long as the qb does not do anything silly it usually goes to him. Some people,and some on this board had the pats annointed as the best ever before they had won the super bowl,you cant say that now because they didnt win when it mattered
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

just watched that clip there. Eli did unbelievable well to stay on his feet there but jaysus how did the pats miss that sack?

from what i saw of the game i would have had strahan as MVP.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2008, 02:06:07 PM
piss off out of the thread then drumanee

oooooooooooooohh sorreeeeeeeee,just expressing my opinion on a discussion board,thats what discussion boards are about?isnt it?ah well i'll take your advise :-*