Sigerson Cup 2024

Started by mad tan, January 08, 2024, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearsiuil

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 03, 2024, 02:15:03 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 03, 2024, 12:53:32 PMIt's not the competition it was through no fault of its own. County is king and just squeezes everything else out.

Still I'd say it's one of that special collection of all Ireland medals to have, think there a few with minor, under 21, senior county, club and higher education (Fitzgibbon and Sigerson) medals.

Think Canning in hurling has the full lot

Mike Frank Russell had the lot won at 21 I think.

ranch

Owen Mulligan didn't go to uni to my knowledge, but he has a great collection of medals. Inter county provincial and all Ireland medals at minor, u21 and senior. National league. Club championship (intermediate) at county, provincial and all Ireland level (x2). Senior championship in London.
All Ireland Vocational schools with Tyrone as well as an all Ireland with Holy Trinity in 1998. Pretty much won the lot.

fearsiuil

Quote from: ranch on February 04, 2024, 05:07:08 AMOwen Mulligan didn't go to uni to my knowledge, but he has a great collection of medals. Inter county provincial and all Ireland medals at minor, u21 and senior. National league. Club championship (intermediate) at county, provincial and all Ireland level (x2). Senior championship in London.
All Ireland Vocational schools with Tyrone as well as an all Ireland with Holy Trinity in 1998. Pretty much won the lot.

But didn't  ;D

Some haul in fairness.

Blowitupref

First of the two semi finals starting at 6:40pm  (10 minute delay on the throw in)

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Decent half of football with UCD leading by one point 0-8 to 1-4.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Captain Obvious

Ulster University have named a 32 man panel with no Glass and Doherty on it. Mickey Harte not allowing them play or they will wearing numbers 33,34?

Blowitupref

No 3rd Sigerson cup final in a row for UL.  UCD 2-12 UL 1-14

2nd semi final live on here

Half time UU leading 1-5 0-7

Wildweasel74

They not away on holidays?

Wildweasel74

Them Canavan lads aren't too fond of passing the ball.UU missed 2 sitters of goals

tyroneman

UU missing some amount of scores. Could have had this game out the gate by now.

square_ball

If UUJ don't win this they'll be sick. That's 4 big goal chances they've missed from the bits I've seen. Missed a few handy points as well.

Wildweasel74

Loughlin made an awful mess up of a definite goal.

Wildweasel74

Somebody tell them lads to take their points, Magill missed another sitter.

Blowitupref

UU closed the game out well in the end to win 1-13 to 0-11.

Derryman forever

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 08, 2024, 09:16:28 PMLoughlin made an awful mess up of a definite goal.
He does that a bit.
But he was very good tonight.
He gets around the pitch like he had a bike.