County Manager Merry go round

Started by Rossfan, August 11, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: Blowitupref on December 01, 2023, 08:45:17 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on December 01, 2023, 08:15:55 PMAlan O Mara New York manager, ex Cavan goalkeeper.

Same guy that shared a brave and honest account of his experience of depression and how alcohol began to worsen his mental health?

Yeah he had a book about his battle with depression alright.

FermGael

Declan Bonner new Erne Gaels manager.
Probably the most high profile club manager in Fermanagh in my memory
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Brendan

Quote from: FermGael on December 31, 2023, 03:08:24 PMDeclan Bonner new Erne Gaels manager.

It's a wonder he'd work with a team in the 6 counties after what was said in the Ill fated Ulster campaign for Na Rossa

Derryman forever

Quote from: Brendan on December 31, 2023, 05:22:25 PM
Quote from: FermGael on December 31, 2023, 03:08:24 PMDeclan Bonner new Erne Gaels manager.

It's a wonder he'd work with a team in the 6 counties after what was said in the Ill fated Ulster campaign for Na Rossa

What???

Blowitupref

Jerome Stack has stepped down as St Brigids manager after two years in charge of the All-Ireland finalists. Former manager and resident Anthony Cunningham his expected replacement.

Anthony Cunningham confirmed as their new manager today (Friday)
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

shawshank

Quote from: Brendan on December 31, 2023, 05:22:25 PM

Well said