Hurling 2022

Started by Dag Dog, January 17, 2022, 02:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

That poor Clare minor team sound like they've barely a supporter in Thurles!

Tubberman

there's some crowd of Biffos at it though!
Fair play to them, great to see a former great, yet small, county mixing it with the bigger teams again, even if it is only u17
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

keep her low this half

Congratulations to the Biffos good value for the win.
When was the last time Offaly were in a minor final?
I remember the minor final of 89 Offaly V Clare, it produced some pile of all ireland senior champions in the 90s

clonadmad

Quote from: keep her low this half on June 17, 2022, 08:53:10 PM
Congratulations to the Biffos good value for the win.
When was the last time Offaly were in a minor final?
I remember the minor final of 89 Offaly V Clare, it produced some pile of all ireland senior champions in the 90s

imtommygunn

seafoid

Cork have more wides than points
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

Really really poor show this.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 18, 2022, 02:37:30 PM
Really really poor show this.

First half abysmal second half was great... but they win the All Ireland that's for sure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Yeah very entertaining second half. Cork will be kicking themselves. Losing that goal, all them wides and the post twice in hurling you'd be sickened tbh.

Blowitupref

Some amount of wides in this Clare v Wexford game. Expected better quality contest between these two sides in a knock out championship game.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

Who's the female pundit? She's not bad.

I like canning as a pundit. Calm and measured and seems confident enough in himself that he's not interested in controversy nonsense.

The evening show has become a bit about the pundits. These ones here much better.

Saffrongael

Cork keeper also poor for Whelan goal I thought
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 18, 2022, 04:38:22 PM
Who's the female pundit? She's not bad.

I like canning as a pundit. Calm and measured and seems confident enough in himself that he's not interested in controversy nonsense.

The evening show has become a bit about the pundits. These ones here much better.

Anna Geary

Yeah Canning very good and actually offers analysis. Was good on the Cork goal chances at half time, how many times have we seen a straightforward save from a keeper and Marty Morrissey screaming about an unbelievable save ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

seafoid

Cork threw that game away. For Galway, a match like that is great experience.
This year is shaping up quite well compared to recent years.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 18, 2022, 04:39:44 PM
Cork keeper also poor for Whelan goal I thought
Clare goalkeeper poor on both Wexford goals in a matter of minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose