NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Great entertainment considering the conditions

Shamrock Shore

yellowcard

Heroic stuff from Monaghan, they went down fighting. That was a great game given the conditions.

mrdeeds

Brilliant game, Niall Morgan best player on field.

Main Street

Both teams were flat out at the end but Tyrone were that bit more more clinical when it was required.
I'll look forward to a rematch should Monaghan get past Cavan. McManus looks even sharper than last year and the return of Mohan adds much needed gravitas, just waiting now on O'Hanlon to get fit.

Armagh18

Didn't see it mentioned before and apologies if I missed it, but fair play to Niall Devlin for even being there today after the week he's had. Hats off.

bennydorano

Good to see Mattie Donnelly back, I thought he was finished tbh, hasn't had much luck with injuries.

SouthOfThe Bann

Enda Smiths hairline has made an outrageous comeback

Wolfetones

How is Aidan O'Shea still on the pitch?? Shocking.

Gael85

Quote from: Wolfetones on March 17, 2024, 04:01:36 PMHow is Aidan O'Shea still on the pitch?? Shocking.

Referee didn't even speak to him.

armaghniac

Mayo were doing rightly, until they kicked the ball out to a Derry man. It shows the value of pushing up.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

Derry ahead but should had another 1.04, some easy misses, Mayo missed a few too,and a mess up for the goal chance. Thought he was brought to ground but no free.Glass bad habit of fisting all the time instead of taking the odd catch.

Mario

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 17, 2024, 04:36:26 PMDerry ahead but should had another 1.04, some easy misses, Mayo missed a few too,and a mess up for the goal chance. Thought he was brought to ground but no free.Glass bad habit of fisting all the time instead of taking the odd catch.
Was getting frustrated that we were going for goal every time and messing it up but it's paid off now

Wildweasel74

Actually a strong breeze down here, with Mayo in the 2nd half.

joemamas

How can Derry be so much more tactically astute versus Mayo.
it is embarrassing. Now I know that Derry have five or six footballers who are better man for man, but Mayo absolutely woeful. I think Only one forward kicked a point from play in the first half, same in second half