Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 30, 2015, 09:23:45 PM
Full time score Cushendall 1-12 Loughgiel 1-15.

Any line ups?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fairhead on July 30, 2015, 09:34:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 29, 2015, 11:39:30 PM
Ballycastle's revival came to an end tonight 😉

Fair play to you MR2. Hopefully you can hold on to these 2 points, you seem to have lost the other 4!!!

We are only interested in Loughgiel.... Leagues' over for us... Good luck this year, I hope youse don't shit in your pants again... I really do
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

wino

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 30, 2015, 09:23:45 PM
Full time score Cushendall 1-12 Loughgiel 1-15.
Cushendall must be favourites now, missing so many big stars and nearly beating Loughgiel.
The current county champions must start as favourites when all these lads come back.

Jesusjones

Cushendall team 1. Eoin Gillan 2. Ryan Mc Cambridge 3. Marty Burke 4. Aidan Mc Naughton 5. Eoghan Campbell 6. Paddy Burke 7. David Kearney 8. Cormac Mc Clafferty 9. Eoin Mc Manus 10. Cormac Mc Allister 11. Sean Mc Afee 12. Conor Carson 13. Paddy Mc Gill 14. Donal Mc Naughton 15. Dan Kinney.

How would we be favorites? Loughgiel are unbeaten all year. Sure a couple of weeks ago John Martin in The County Antrim Post was predicting another All Ireland.

wino

Loughgiel dd ding tony mc closkey tc james campbell scully johnny campbell duck barney odhran mc Fadden skinner eddie mc closkey dan mc closkey Joey scullion shay casey

Sure look at the lads you've to bring into an already strong team, some great players to come back.
County antrim post, yeah right they'd be better sticking to the Saturday morning leagues

Owen elliott done ok tonight, tried to let it go. Yes you'd question a decision or two each way but in fairness he lets it flow as much as possible

[/quote]

Jesusjones

Owen Elliott is sore on us. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 30, 2015, 10:59:59 PM

Come on lads.... Let it go, let it go!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

wino

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 30, 2015, 10:59:59 PM

Catch yourself on, or maybe you're going back to the 'penalty'
He favoured you for years. To me he's one of the better in the county. Maybe not everyone's favourite but he tries to ref it so that hurling is the winner
Still dall odds are shortening now!

theskull1

Sorry to hear of the passing of Alister Delargy. One of the dalls veteran hurlers on the ditch. He was a great wee character up the line whenever you met him. Condolences to his family and friends
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Mcquillans supporter

Mr2 , last nite we had about 8 seniors playing rest was reserve players , take nothing away from your result but we should still be beating use no matter what team we had out , still think Lgiel will beat use by at least 15 points

Hand up

First proper match of the season, big crowd, competitive fair on show, nice enough evening, enjoyable for all. From the Dall prospective I'd be very happy, as we've been poor all year, even with the injuries we weren't putting in the effort, but the Red and white brought it out tonight. Campbell was excellent in the first half, along with Paddy Burke, and David and Aiden. We scored some great scores. In the second half we where not so threatening, but also could have stolen it at the end with the 21 free and but for a great save by DD from C Mac. Loughgiel missed a lot of scores from the 15th to the 30th min.
JJ from where you where it might have looked different , but the consensus on the hill was the Ref contributed towards the match, he was the best I've seen this year by a mile!! Sure we could have a couple more frees, but so could Loughgiel.
What does it tell us, we are in for a tough battle against the Johnnies, who after the 21s id love to turn over, but if we go through, we have nothing to fear, Loughgiel will think the same.

Seamroga in exile

I'd have to agree with you hand up, it could have went either Way at the end up. And as I've been saying for months, the championship isn't won in the league in May. It's Cushendall's to lose. Held us to three points, could have won it, with a good few important players out due to injury as well. I'd also agree with wino. With that performance last night Cushendall look favourites.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jesusjones

Do I detect a change in attitude SIE? Wings clipped a small bit? Don't panic, that's the first reasonable performance we've given all year but we still lost. Loughgiel have been consistently good all year and they have Watson to bring back in. Everyone in the county has yourselves as favorites SIE. In relation to Owen Elliott, I don't care what anyone says, to me he has it in for us. That penalty. Last year when we beat Loughgiel he was disgraceful. The vast majority from Cushendall agree with me.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 31, 2015, 07:21:59 AM
Do I detect a change in attitude SIE? Wings clipped a small bit? Don't panic, that's the first reasonable performance we've given all year but we still lost. Loughgiel have been consistently good all year and they have Watson to bring back in. Everyone in the county has yourselves as favorites SIE. In relation to Owen Elliott, I don't care what anyone says, to me he has it in for us. That penalty. Last year when we beat Loughgiel he was disgraceful. The vast majority from Cushendall agree with me.
Catch yourself on fella! Your paranoia knows no bounds, poor Cushendall and all that aul pa-lava!   Wise up and leave the past behind, its all history now.  I really cannot get over those who are so willing and ready to blame others, - clubs, players referees, administrators etc.  Blame everyone and everything but themselves.  Just sour grapes I fear!

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2015, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: Fairhead on July 30, 2015, 09:34:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 29, 2015, 11:39:30 PM
Ballycastle's revival came to an end tonight 😉

Fair play to you MR2. Hopefully you can hold on to these 2 points, you seem to have lost the other 4!!!

We are only interested in Loughgiel.... Leagues' over for us... Good luck this year, I hope youse don't shit in your pants again... I really do

What's the points deduction all about??