Restaurants in Belfast?

Started by The Gs Man, January 13, 2009, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 03, 2022, 04:04:56 PM
Belfast turned into a dear hole, not missing any nights out in it post Covid.

Was in Belfast yesterday late afternoon, £5.20 for most pints, can't handle as many as I used too, so its never too expensive!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

toby47

Anywhere other than the West to watch Old Firm & GAA today?

Walter Cronc

Anyone been to St Georges Market on a Sunday? Does it have food stalls or is that just Saturdays?

Lucifer

Food stalls there on a Sunday too Walter

Walter Cronc

screenexile

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 08, 2022, 08:08:51 AM
Anyone been to St Georges Market on a Sunday? Does it have food stalls or is that just Saturdays?

Great spot one of the gems of Belfast if you're up early enough on a Saturday or Sunday it's a great spot for milling around and getting a bite to eat I love it!

bogball88

Quote from: toby47 on May 01, 2022, 11:03:14 AM
Too late for you, but I caught second half of Tyrone game in Nacy Mulligans

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogball88 on May 09, 2022, 09:02:01 AM

Not exactly the city center pub you'd bring someone too in fairness... It's had some names over the years
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

toby47

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 09, 2022, 09:08:17 AM

Not exactly the city center pub you'd bring someone too in fairness... It's had some names over the years

Went there shortly after lockdown to watch an Old Firm game. A rumbly crowd in it to say the least, 2 women ended up wigging each other.

Taylor

Quote from: toby47 on May 11, 2022, 04:25:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 09, 2022, 09:08:17 AM

Went there shortly after lockdown to watch an Old Firm game. A rumbly crowd in it to say the least, 2 women ended up wigging each other.

Wigging??

Is that pulling the hair of each other?

Milltown Row2

Lol!!

Was Fat Harry's many many years ago, was a dundered in pub before that,  then renovated, some punters drank in that one!

The Hercules pub up the street would have better clientele

Kidder81

Best bet for watching the FA Cup final tomorrow in Belfast city centre ? I suppose everywhere will be packed

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on May 13, 2022, 07:48:56 PM
Beat bet for watching the FA Cup final tomorrow in Belfast city centre ? I suppose everywhere will be packed

Sweet afton plenty of screens Garrick Barr decent pints with lovely food and the sports bar at Franklin's

Olly

Quote from: Kidder81 on May 13, 2022, 07:48:56 PM
Best bet for watching the FA Cup final tomorrow in Belfast city centre ? I suppose everywhere will be packed

Ox on Oxford Street is fantastic for watchign sport. It can get rowdy but the pints are cheap and the food very cheap.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

tintin25

Thread bump - suggestions for nice restaurant Lisburn Road/Stranmillis area for a wee date?  :)