62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron sam2 on March 29, 2011, 08:06:27 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2011, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 27, 2011, 02:13:08 PM

Don't get them going Minder! They don't take well to taking the hand outta them ;) ;)

Yes, they try to out you and send PMs saying "Stopping picking on me please".

Or was that you when they were taking the hand outta (sic) you when the Lisbellaw boy put you on your hole?

Wally.

Sorry that didn't happen, your stakeknife at work has got his stories mixed up. I hope you don't believe all they say :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Celtic's match in Inverness OFF today. How do matches get postponed in April. Inverness must get some serious bad weather all year round
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Main Street

Quote from: Orangemac on April 02, 2011, 09:15:29 AM
Show on ITV4 the other night about most controversial transfers.

Gordon Strachan was on talking about Mo Johnston. Was shocked when on his 1st day in the Celtic  job he was asked why was he wearing a blue shirt. Also advised to change his blue car.
And what about that?
Shows you how much of a disconnected chap Strachan was and still is. Imagine the new manager of Man U driving around in a sky blue car, wearing a sky blue shirt, perhaps even a sky blue scarf. Fans might suspect that the new manager has already lost his marbles.

Dave

Gordon Strachan was on talking about Mo Johnston. Was shocked when on his 1st day in the Celtic  job he was asked why was he wearing a blue shirt. Also advised to change his blue car.

What a load of nonsense.

Forever Green

Why are there some dickheads that feel the need to constantly focus on the supposed negatives about Celtic and forget about all the positives the club has. Celtic is one of the most respected clubs in the world but according to some people they are just complete bigots

thebigfella

Quote from: Forever Green on April 02, 2011, 11:08:15 PM
Why are there some d**kheads that feel the need to constantly focus on the supposed negatives about Celtic and forget about all the positives the club has. Celtic is one of the most respected clubs in the world but according to some people they are just complete bigots

No they are not, like rangers, they are followed by simpletons like yourself.

reddgnhand

Quote from: thebigfella on April 03, 2011, 02:46:37 AM
Why are there some d**kheads that feel the need to constantly focus on the supposed negatives about Celtic and forget about all the positives the club has. Celtic is one of the most respected clubs in the world but according to some people they are just complete bigots

Why is he a simpleton?

Orior

The last time I switched the television over to watch Celtic, the Derry wizard was on a mazy run and then with nobody near him, he stood on the ball and fell over. So I switched it off again.

I kid ye not.

How can anyone be so brilliant and yet so.... not brilliant... at the same time?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Clown

i watched that show and never heard strachan say that

lynchbhoy

Quote from: thebigfella on April 03, 2011, 02:46:37 AM

first time I heard Dermot Desmond classed as a simpleton...

you must be roman abrhamovitch .... ::)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

From now on every match is a championship decider!
Hoops should be good enough to put the "Buddies" away and improve on the goal difference - just wondering if Stokes will be played as his mind most definately will be elsewhere!

Hail Hail

Celtic winger Shaun Maloney could make his first-team comeback against St Mirren following more than four months out with an ankle injury.

Glenn Loovens is fit after coming off in midweek with a tight hamstring, but Daniel Majstorovic is still out.

St Mirren defender Lee Mair is back in contention for the short trip to Glasgow after sitting out the midweek win over Aberdeen with a strain.

Paul McGowan misses the game under the terms of his loan from Celtic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic winger Kris Commons:
"I think, on our day, we're a good outfit, but there have certainly been performances this year that have warranted the gaffer giving us a roasting.

"It's important we keep our levels high and keep ticking over, especially at this stage of the season.

"Our main goal is the league and a lot of players didn't turn up at the Co-operative Insurance Cup final.

"That's the type of motivation we perhaps needed to seal the deal in the championship, that it's not all going to be rosy."

St Mirren manager Danny Lennon:
"They are going into an arena, if you have any ambitions in football, that you want to perform in and test your ability against the best.

"We have to have big hearts and we have to be brave - and by that I mean by taking the ball and making things happen, not playing with fear.

"We`ve got to go with a lot of energy and desire, but most importantly we have to go with a bit of composure. We've got to go with ice on the brain and fire in the bellies.

"I believe, if we perform to the best of our ability, we will have a chance."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic (from): Forster, Wilson, Mulgrew, Rogne, Loovens, Izaguirre, Brown, Ki, Ledley, Kayal, Samaras, Commons, Maloney, Hooper, Zaluska, Stokes, Ljungberg, Forrest.

St Mirren (from): Gallacher, McAusland, Travner, McGregor, Potter, Thomson, Barron, Goodwin, Dargo, Higdon, McLean, Murray, Van Zanten, Mair, Mooy, Cregg, Barron, Samson.
Tbc....

clarshack

1-0. these are the games/results that win championships. :)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Fantastic goal by Commons well set up by Maloney, though Celtic make you sweat just as much as watching Ireland!!

Hope that the Orcs slip up against the Accies right now! Highly unlikely - but always a possibility.  ;D
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Interesting to compare...!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNY3...
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Well after the debacle that was the Dundee Utd v Rangers match last night, tonights match for Celtic takes on even more significance (if that was even possible!).
Three points is a must, also the team needs to come together as a group to get a result for their manager after the disgraceful things that been done to him recently!!  >:(

Hail hail

We are all Neil Lennon.
Tbc....