?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ExiledGael

Quote from: red hander on January 07, 2009, 06:25:08 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 07, 2009, 11:12:47 AM
I'm on record as saying that I hope Rangers sign Healy and Chris Baird as well ;D

With a strike force of Healy, Lafferty and Miller, Dundee United will fancy their chances of coming second ;D

Heard a rumour Lafferty wrecked himself in training today and could be out for rest of the season ... I'm sure goalies all over Scotland are breathing a sigh of relief ;)

Rumour just? They'll hardly let Boyd go if that's the case.

red hander

Quote from: ExiledGael on January 07, 2009, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: red hander on January 07, 2009, 06:25:08 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 07, 2009, 11:12:47 AM
I'm on record as saying that I hope Rangers sign Healy and Chris Baird as well ;D

With a strike force of Healy, Lafferty and Miller, Dundee United will fancy their chances of coming second ;D

Heard a rumour Lafferty wrecked himself in training today and could be out for rest of the season ... I'm sure goalies all over Scotland are breathing a sigh of relief ;)

Rumour just? They'll hardly let Boyd go if that's the case.

Aye, or definitely bring Healy in as a matter of urgency

Rav67

Boyd has an unbelievable goal record although the vast majority of them are against the bottom half SPL teams, he never seems to score against Dundee Utd, Hearts Aberdeen, Hibs much in recent years and to be fair he hasn't played much against Celtic.  It would most definitely be a big blow to their title hopes if he goes as they wont replace him with another goal-a-game striker.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Crazy to sell Boyd for £4m after blowing more than that on Lafferty and Edu :D :D. The credit crunch is hitting at Ibrox though ;D.

red hander

Laugh-arty did his ankle AND knee, apparently

ExiledGael

red hander

Quote from: ExiledGael on January 07, 2009, 09:16:05 PM
Quote from: red hander on January 07, 2009, 09:07:04 PM
Laugh-arty did his ankle AND knee, apparently

Any links?

Don't think it's public knowledge yet but you could try BBC ... I'd say it'll be in papers tomorrow

red hander

A few huns on last night on Sky Sports going apeshit about happenings at Castle Greyskull and calling for Murray's head ... he might have to turn to his mate 007 to sort the restless natives out with his Walther PPK

the milkman

Great to see McGeady back, and with a goal. According to the radio Boruc was awful again, he needs to sort himself asap.

carribbear

Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2009, 12:36:18 PM
A few huns on last night on Sky Sports going apeshit about happenings at Castle Greyskull and calling for Murray's head ... he might have to turn to his mate 007 to sort the restless natives out with his Walther PPK

The Mint was shaken, not stirred I believe.

Poor performance today although give Dundee credit for fighting hard. Artur should take a wee holiday and sort his stuff out. It's becoming a liability at this stage. Would love to see the guy back to his best but a dent in confidence like that is not good for him or the team, you can see the nervousnness at the back as if they weren't bad enough.

carribbear

Quote from: the milkman on January 10, 2009, 05:23:46 PM
Great to see McGeady back, and with a goal. According to the radio Boruc was awful again, he needs to sort himself asap.

Good goal it was too. Still don't expect to see him at the club come Feb.

Myles Na G.

Only 23,000 at the match yesterday. Is that the credit crunch biting, or an indication that fans couldn't give a stuff about the Scottish Cup?

clarshack

saw the highlights on bbc scotland last night - boruc had another shocker. mcgeadys goal was good but it was against very poor opposition.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 31, 2008, 01:56:50 PM
Mulgrew was in the same boat as mcgeady and liam miller - a young lad with great potential - see what happened when mcgeady stayed and the other two went....they didnt get the game time and lost their way. The reports coming out of CP at that stage was that mulgrew was going to be a superb player, he was proving it when he went to dundee utd on loan and was playing fantastically well for them , scoring goals from LB, creating goals and they tried to sign him. Celtic took him back and he fell foul off wee gingers tantrums. Once he was punted it was obv where his career was going.

Mulgrew was never going to be Celtic class lynchbhoy. A fantastic left foot for set pieces and crosses into the box but a total liability defensively which made him a suspect LB and not enough in his locker to make a decent LM. Been seen at every club he has been at and even yesterday I saw him at Alloa hitting two lovely long range efforts on goal but being torn to shreds in defence by our wee winger. The boy would never have made it at Celtic Park.

As for 23,000 at the game yesterday its the way it normally is for these kind of matches.