Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

Edouard booked for being scythed down in the box.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 12:29:27 PM
Edouard booked for being scythed down in the box.

Shocking decision

Angelo

It's vintage Willie Collum.

It's at the same end of Celtic Park he gave a penalty to Rangers over a decade back when he had his back to an incident and turned around to see Kenny Miller on the ground and awarded a penalty.

Every f**king year with him it's the same thing, it's beyond a joke at this time. Celtic should be crying from the rooftops for VAR as refereeing decisions year on year on year go against them at an alarming rate. The problem for the SFA and Scottish football is they can't cite honest mistakes with VAR.

Angelo

It was actually Broadfoot 10 years ago.

Amazing this referee is still able to benefit Rangers a decade later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsVTaGTENE

straightred

Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 12:52:53 PM

Missed a handball peno as well. Bad and all as it was not to get the peno he also books Eddy for diving. Cheating - no other word for it

balladmaker

Awful decision against Edouard, never a yellow.  However, wtf was Edouard at, he should have had it buried by then.  Same later with the ball thru the keeps legs, should have been buried.

Angelo

Quote from: straightred on March 21, 2021, 12:56:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 12:52:53 PM

Missed a handball peno as well. Bad and all as it was not to get the peno he also books Eddy for diving. Cheating - no other word for it

I've said it for years of Collum.

He cannot wait to make decisions against Celtic. The club should have came out long ago and said they do not want him to officiate their games. He has a such a long legacy of disgraceful decisions against Celtic. A guy who awards bogus penalties against Celtic when he has his back to the incident and over  a decade later still getting the big games and still benefitting the same teams with his decisions.

Louther

Two very average championship teams on view there.

One consolation for both teams is that they'll not lose too many players as can't see much of a queue for anyone on show. For an Old Firm game, they played like it was a run of the mill run out.

Angelo

Poor.

If Kennedy gets the job I really do despair about next season. He is hopeless. Some of the subs were absolutely baffling.

How Bain is the no 1 is beyond me. Barkas has been poor but he's a million miles less of a liability than that clown.

thebar

Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 01:53:25 PM
Poor.

If Kennedy gets the job I really do despair about next season. He is hopeless. Some of the subs were absolutely baffling.

How Bain is the no 1 is beyond me. Barkas has been poor but he's a million miles less of a liability than that clown.

Barkas is as big a clown as Bain wise up kid.

Angelo

Quote from: thebar on March 21, 2021, 02:11:43 PM
Poor.

He is in his f**k.

I don't think I've seen Barkas drive a clearance at his defender under little pressure 6 yards away.

We picked Bain up when he was warming the Dundee bench. Unbelievable that he's the no 1 at the club.

straightred

Quote from: Louther on March 21, 2021, 01:51:56 PM
Two very average championship teams on view there.

One consolation for both teams is that they'll not lose too many players as can't see much of a queue for anyone on show. For an Old Firm game, they played like it was a run of the mill run out.

It had the intensity of a pre season game. Don't know if that's the lack of crowd or the fact that the season is done. Both seemed happy with a draw in the end. Christie is a waste of a jersey and gets a full game every week. He can just leave as far as i'm concerned - i wouldn't be expecting much of a fee.

It wasn't an Old Firm game. It was a derby game. The little details are important.

straightred

Poor.

No chance. There is no case to be made for him. Had he gone and won the last 7 games of the season or something like that then they would have had a decision to make. This is just more of the same. Arguably slightly better than Lennon as they didn't lose today but that isn't saying much

straightred

Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 02:18:46 PM
Poor.

He is in his f**k.

I don't think I've seen Barkas drive a clearance at his defender under little pressure 6 yards away.

We picked Bain up when he was warming the Dundee bench. Unbelievable that he's the no 1 at the club.
I think Barkas is the best of an average lot and would stik with him. So many changes are needed elsewhere

Angelo

Quote from: straightred on March 21, 2021, 02:25:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 21, 2021, 02:18:46 PM
Poor.

He is in his f**k.

I think Barkas is the best of an average lot and would stik with him. So many changes are needed elsewhere

Precisely.

I think Barkas could turn out to be a decent keeper but no getting away he has been poor this season but I think even an out of form Barkas is way ahead of Bain and Hazard. What justification Bain has made from his appearances this season to be no 1 is beyond me.