?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Itchy

Quote from: Angelo on January 02, 2021, 02:24:42 PM
As for Bobby Madden.

We all know the only reason he got the gig today and he delivered.

Ref had nothing to do with it. Celtic had all the ball or 70 mins and reality is they didn't have the quality or creativity to make any significant chances bar one to Edouard. I've said it for yonks they badly badly need a ctr midfielder and a striker too. The el Elyounoussi was utter muck for 15 mins when you need an impact from the bench. Celtic don't have the players.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

reillycavan

As for Bobby Madden.

Just weren't good enough. Cant blame referee on that result.  Celtic have lost a number of key players in recent years and haven't been replaced with same quality.

straightred

Quote from: dublin7 on January 02, 2021, 02:28:51 PM
As for Bobby Madden.

Bitton rugby tackled the Rangers lad to stop him getting in on goal. No other Celtic defender was going to close him done. Stone wall red card. Blaming the ref for that result is delusional and clutching at straws.

Ajer was covering in the middle. It was a very marginal call at best. Dont know why he bothered tackling him though - he'd never score anyway

From the Bunker

Ok, 10 in a row - League title is over!

Time to use this precious time to clear the decks.

Give a new Manager the time (honeymoon period) to bed in new system and players.

Gerrard has done a decent job, made all the easier by Celtic.

reillycavan

Quote from: laoislad on January 02, 2021, 02:30:17 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 02, 2021, 02:00:07 PM
I'm happy for Stevie G.
#metoo

I wonder will Steve move on after this. His stock will be high. Surely a premier league team will be after him?

Angelo

Quote from: general_lee on January 02, 2021, 02:27:04 PM
As for Bobby Madden.

Can hardly blame the ref. Bitton cost us the game

Lennon cost us the league but hey geographical loyalty will probably stop you saying that.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

reillycavan

Have to say Ajer was immense in first half in particular.

JimStynes

Who is going to want the job? It'll have to be some up and coming inexperienced manager like Stevie G was. Who's going to want to sign for them. A complete disaster of a season. I'm not even convinced Celtic would have held on last season as well.

reillycavan

Quote from: JimStynes on January 02, 2021, 02:34:50 PM
Who is going to want the job? It'll have to be some up and coming inexperienced manager like Stevie G was. Who's going to want to sign for them. A complete disaster of a season. I'm not even convinced Celtic would have held on last season as well.

Brentford manager would be ideal for job. Recruitment needs to be looked at too.

JimStynes

I'd let Eddie and a few others go in January here and get some money for them. A few players have hardly broke sweat for months. Lennon needs to go too. He has been too stubborn to change things early in the year and has now left today as a do or die game. So f**king frustrating. Rangers played terrible today and still won without a shot on target.

JimStynes

And that fat **** morales was terrible again today.

dublin7

Quote from: straightred on January 02, 2021, 02:32:17 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on January 02, 2021, 02:28:51 PM
As for Bobby Madden.

Bitton rugby tackled the Rangers lad to stop him getting in on goal. No other Celtic defender was going to close him done. Stone wall red card. Blaming the ref for that result is delusional and clutching at straws.

Ajer was covering in the middle. It was a very marginal call at best. Dont know why he bothered tackling him though - he'd never score anyway

Ajer was never getting back in time. He's well behind the play. Bitton was stupid though. Morelos still has work to do to score. No need to do what he did.

From the Bunker

What's Eddie Howe doing these days? Would Celtic be a step down?

straightred

Quote from: JimStynes on January 02, 2021, 02:41:00 PM
I'd let Eddie and a few others go in January here and get some money for them. A few players have hardly broke sweat for months. Lennon needs to go too. He has been too stubborn to change things early in the year and has now left today as a do or die game. So f**king frustrating. Rangers played terrible today and still won without a shot on target.

Your 1-0 down and 1 man down and you bring on Brown ? That's what we're dealing with here. He should have been gone months ago. He should never have even got the job in the first place