Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Targetman

I think we'll win tonight but will probably concede so its 3-1 for me, I'd expect a few tasty exchanges tonight but we're a level above them so let's put Mc Innes in his place!

Targetman

Yes get in there big Moussa, we're giving the sheep a bit of a lesson, keep it going Celtic!!

Dire Ear

T Fearon

SHEEDY

What a player Kieran tierney, great goal and great assist.
nil satis nisi optimum

Dire Ear

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 25, 2017, 08:39:33 PM
. Special alright

Targetman

Totally dominant from start to finish,62 not out!!

StGallsGAA

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 25, 2017, 08:39:33 PM

The assist for Dembele was sheer poetry.  Superb.

illdecide

Talking about flexing your muscles...some display alright. Fair play to DMcI as his interview after the game he was honest and said when Celtic's on form like that it doesn't matter who he plays or where he plays them. He said his best player from last year is Celtic's sub and comes of the bench for a cameo role and his best player this season is Celtic's player.

I'm going over on Tuesday night v Munich and can't wait for the game, should be a cracker but will be tough as hell. What the atmosphere would be like for Celtic to sneak a win or even a draw...place would be rocking. (there's be getting carried away again :))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Strong rumour Spurs are watching Tierney closely.Hate to see him leave,but if he has to he couldn't be going to a better club,and should command a fee in excess of £10m

uimhr ocht

Top drawer tonight best performance of the season to date,61 games some feat and dembelle getting back to his best.

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on October 25, 2017, 10:42:33 PM
Strong rumour Spurs are watching Tierney closely.Hate to see him leave,but if he has to he couldn't be going to a better club,and should command a fee in excess of £10m

They can start the bidding at £25m. What did kyle walker go for? And tierney has way more potential.

under the bar

Quote from: T Fearon on October 25, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

Mourinho has been watching him for over a year.  Ideal replacement for Shaw.  In fact,  I'd be happy with a straight swap! 

uimhr ocht

Don't think Tierney will go unless it's crazy money he will want to play for the hoops for as long as possible,even if he wasn't playing he would be in the green brigade section singing away lol.

T Fearon

If someone comes waving a huge cheque,the lad will be on his way.Probably next summer along with Dembele.