?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: uimhr ocht on November 26, 2016, 03:58:06 PM
Looks like sinclair missing tomorrow he will be missed i thought it was a cynical enough challenge on him by the barca player.

Sinclair will be a big miss surely but Forrest and Roberts on the wings the first leg of the treble should be delivered.

T Fearon

I did chuckle at Brendan's interview in today's Belfast Telegraph where he seems to prioritise or at least equate successfully developing and improving players and conduct off the field (😂😂😂😂) over or with winning trophies,as important benchmarks when measuring the success of football managers!!! I assume he doesn't recognise adultery as bad conduct!

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on November 26, 2016, 05:40:15 PM
I did chuckle at Brendan's interview in today's Belfast Telegraph where he seems to prioritise or at least equate successfully developing and improving players and conduct off the field (😂😂😂😂) over or with winning trophies,as important benchmarks when measuring the success of football managers!!! I assume he doesn't recognise adultery as bad conduct!

He who has not sinned cast the 1st stone ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on November 26, 2016, 05:40:15 PM

Tony that photo of you and BR, was that at this years AGM?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Yes.Now I am not passing judgment or anything.I am just saying if you prioritise conduct off the field, as Brendan did and equate it with a benchmark for a football manager you obviously do not recognise adultery.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 27, 2016, 12:07:39 PM
Yes.Now I am not passing judgment or anything.I am just saying if you prioritise conduct off the field, as Brendan did and equate it with a benchmark for a football manager you obviously do not recognise adultery.

You or I or anyone outside of the family will not have a true picture of this... plenty people appear to have a solid marriage... what goes on behind the scenes is completely different..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Good win, Aberdeen were brutal tho.

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 27, 2016, 03:35:27 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 27, 2016, 12:07:39 PM

You or I or anyone outside of the family will not have a true picture of this... plenty people appear to have a solid marriage... what goes on behind the scenes is completely different..

If I felt the way you profess you do about BR not a chance in hell I would have had my picture taken with him.

Marriages that fail take two Tony, I was married to the love of my life for 27 years Tony, together for thirty, we both failed no matter what way you slice it, I find Catholism extremely judgemental, I cannot go and take communion because I am a sinner as I am divorced, and here is me thinking I was born with sin! You could be the poster child for the righteousness of the Church given your hard line,  if not hypocritical stance on BR.

Anyway I digress, Ferguson always droned on about loyalty, Keane rightly pulled him on it and the egomaniac sent him to Celtic, BR is of that ilk potentially, dont do as I do, do as I say sort of thing!

muppet

Tony supports Celtic, Spurs and Armagh.

One of them wins things.

Which of the three does he want a new manager for?
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

As I said I am not being judgemental.I also delight in Celtic's 100th major trophy win and Brendan Rogers first as a manager anywhere.But it is my understanding he deserted his wife for a young secretary at Liverpool FC.Given that he stresses conduct off the field as one of the key aspects of good football managers I just find it strange.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 27, 2016, 08:12:48 PM
As I said I am not being judgemental.I also delight in Celtic's 100th major trophy win and Brendan Rogers first as a manager anywhere.But it is my understanding he deserted his wife for a young secretary at Liverpool FC.Given that he stresses conduct off the field as one of the key aspects of good football managers I just find it strange.

I find it strange that anyone could defend a man who knew about children being abused, silenced them and fought in the courts for a decade to keep all of this a secret.

But there you go.

Oh and ..eh... I am not judgemental.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 27, 2016, 08:12:48 PM

So you know the whole story??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

under the bar

QuoteBut it is my understanding he deserted his wife for a young secretary at Liverpool FC.Given that he stresses conduct off the field as one of the key aspects of good football managers I just find it strange.

GBH and attempted murder are badges of honour in Liverpool so it's doubtful if riding one of the the club's bikes for all would be considered such a big deal.

stew

Quote from: under the bar on November 27, 2016, 11:19:19 PM
QuoteBut it is my understanding he deserted his wife for a young secretary at Liverpool FC.Given that he stresses conduct off the field as one of the key aspects of good football managers I just find it strange.

GBH and attempted murder are badges of honour in Liverpool so it's doubtful if riding one of the the club's bikes for all would be considered such a big deal.

Twat!

seafoid

This is is very interesting documentary about Rangers from the crash to the end of the time Ally McCoist was in charge. Never mind the Spanish intro. Most of it is in Scottish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K9-j8la1bw