?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Main Street on November 07, 2012, 09:45:26 PM
That was a sweet birthday celebration victory.
Those were long slow minutes after going a goal up against Barca, never has a clock moved so slow. Two outstanding saves by Forster from Messi. Matthews was superb, didn't give an inch to Alves all night long and playing at Left Back as well.

I suppose Tony will have died and gone to heaven.
He'll probably be posting from the players bath saying "guess where I am?".

ballinaman

Holy jaysus...i was on my knees there in injury time. Epic stuff.

ziggy90

Quote from: All of a Sludden on November 07, 2012, 09:50:47 PM
fans display at the start of the game 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SsHiJzSZbuk

Barcelona, for all their history, tradition and their own fans passionate support must have been moved by that awesome display of support by the Celtic fans. I've been watching football for a long time and I can't remember anything quite like that.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Tubberman

Haven't got that into a game of soccer in years! Those last few mins were agony, was sure Barca would score in last minute again.
Fair play to Lennon, I wouldn't have expected much from him as a manager but he has had his tactics spot on against Barca over the two legs.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Capt Pat

A great performance from Celtic. Their goalie impresses but that was hardly the whole story. That Barcelona team is the best team ever according to some and they have the trophies to prove it, nothing like the Barce teams they got results against in the past. Watt could be a big player for them.

The Worker

Main Street

All the credit goes to the Green Brigade for putting in the finance, fund raising and the weeks of work to get that pre-match display absolutely perfect.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggy90 on November 07, 2012, 10:03:32 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on November 07, 2012, 09:50:47 PM
fans display at the start of the game 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SsHiJzSZbuk

Barcelona, for all their history, tradition and their own fans passionate support must have been moved by that awesome display of support by the Celtic fans. I've been watching football for a long time and I can't remember anything quite like that.

Was something else indeed; Barcelona two weeks ago was something special too, truly memorable.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ballinaman

Good man Neil....What a night for Celtic.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: thebigfella on September 01, 2012, 01:44:36 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on August 31, 2012, 10:54:45 PM
most clubs in Europe would be happy with a point from a double header with barca before a ball is kicked

1 point from 4 games. There will fcuk all from Barca and away to Spartak.

You got that one spot on
Careful now

rossie mad

That was special.ive had some great nights watching this great club but thats a memeory ill always have.immense doesnt even come close to the performance of the bhoys tonight.
they have done what man u,aresnal,madrid and most other top european clubs have failed to do in recent years and beat this great barcalona side in europe.

special praise has to go to lennon.his attitude and ability has matured so much in twelve months.
ill enjoy tonight but a tricky home game against at johnstone on sunday will help focus the minds on the league.
hibs could go top with a win at home to the arabs on sunday morning so a win on sunday is vital.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: rossie mad on November 07, 2012, 10:45:56 PM

That was special.ive had some great nights watching this great club but thats a memeory ill always have.immense doesnt even come close to the performance of the bhoys tonight.
they have done what man u,aresnal,madrid and most other top european clubs have failed to do in recent years and beat this great barcalona side in europe.

Over the last number of years Liverpool,Manchester United,Arsenal and Chelsea have all beaten Barcelona. For as good Barcelona are they have no plan B for the parked bus tactics.