Belfast

Started by Dougal Maguire, November 25, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Staying in this God Forsaken kip tonight. Wife and I have walked for over an hour, not a chip shop to be found. What sort of hole is this place
Careful now

Solo_run

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 25, 2018, 12:34:46 AM
Staying in this God Forsaken kip tonight. Wife and I have walked for over an hour, not a chip shop to be found. What sort of hole is this place

What area are you in?

JoG2

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 25, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=List+Belfast+take+aways

Tony Baloney

Not many proper chippys in the centre. Up West you'd fill your boots.

Dougal Maguire

Great Victoria St. Staying in Europa. There's more places to eat in the Square in Crossmaglen
Careful now

Milltown Row2

I hear fish city Ann street is nice
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 25, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Great Victoria St. Staying in Europa. There's more places to eat in the Square in Crossmaglen

Aye but would you survive if you ate from Min Jeu😂

Tony Baloney

Hit Little Italy for a pizza.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 25, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

Yes unreal spot at the end of the night!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2018, 12:59:58 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 25, 2018, 12:56:34 AM

Yes unreal spot at the end of the night!
Always ended up there back when I was out on the lash - must be pushing on for nearly 20 years ago!

Milltown Row2

Aye it's been going plus 20 years, Thompson's enjoying their 23rd birthday party, I was at the first one and when it was just a bar before that!

Solo_run

Last time I went to Little Italy a few ladies and gentlemen were passed out in their pizza all the way up the street

armaghniac

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 25, 2018, 12:54:08 AM

Aye but would you survive if you ate from Min Jeu😂

It hasn't killed me yet.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedHand88

Sure Sandy row is only round the corner from you, pretty sure there's a chippy on it!  ;D

Shamrock Shore

I met up with Dougal last night and he was in rare form.

Overnighted at the Bullitt Hotel. Strange name for Belfast. I wonder can you get a six-pack from the bar?  ::)