NFL Opener at Croke Park

Started by T Fearon, January 27, 2013, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Attractive double bill on the cards at Croker next Saturday night.With season ticket holders able to attend any game of their choice in the code,is it not therefore a little bit silly to schedule other games next Saturday night, to coincide with these,for example Laois V Pride of Britain (Armagh) and Down V Tyrone?

Rossfan

What do you want Tony?
Games spread over 7 days? :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

T Fearon

Would be nice to have an official league double bill opener alone on Saturday night,with all the other matches on Sunday during the opening weekend.

The Boy Wonder

We'll have the red, white and blue carpet rolled out for you in O'Moore Park next Sat. (blue & white being the Laois colours).
Must try and be on our best behaviour too and not go upsetting Ciaran McKeever again  ;)

ck

Quote from: T Fearon on January 27, 2013, 10:19:12 PM
Would be nice to have an official league double bill opener alone on Saturday night,with all the other matches on Sunday during the opening weekend.

+1

laoislad

Quote from: The Boy Wonder on January 27, 2013, 10:25:32 PM
We'll have the red, white and blue carpet rolled out for you in O'Moore Park next Sat. (blue & white being the Laois colours).
Must try and be on our best behaviour too and not go upsetting Ciaran McKeever again ;)

They wouldn't want to be so sensitive this time...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Croí na hÉireann

Anyone heading? Hope to make it myself.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Declan

Yep - heading in alright - still trying to wangle a couple of premiums though otherwise Lower Cusack

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Declan on February 01, 2013, 01:26:04 PM
Yep - heading in alright - still trying to wangle a couple of premiums though otherwise Lower Cusack

Just landed a premium, give us a buzz if you wangle your way in Dec.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Declan

Good man  - will do if I manage to get one

emmetryan

Seeing as the Lilies are in the bill this seems like a good spot to post my Kildare-centric league preview http://action81.com/blog/?p=6627
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

m@yoman

I'm heading along tonight as a neutral with me season ticket...thinking of bringing my nephew (u-16) but does anyone know if he'll get in okay as he doesn't have a season ticket?? I presume it wont be a problem but no doubt there is a rule somewhere!

heffo

Quote from: Declan on February 01, 2013, 05:43:36 PM

Good man  - will do if I manage to get one

Are you on your own Dec?

Declan

no heffo - myself and the missus are going

heffo

Quote from: Declan on February 02, 2013, 02:35:31 PM
no heffo - myself and the missus are going

Did ya get sorted yet? Am in the box myself, pm me your number if not