AISF Aug 23rd Tyrone v Cork

Started by cadhlancian, August 02, 2009, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Quote from: Maguire01 on August 23, 2009, 04:17:26 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 23, 2009, 04:15:39 PM
Cork destroyed Tyrone in that first half. If Tyrone win this Bannon should be hanged.
You can't say that either. Look at how Tyrone turned it around against Kildare. Tyrone may well win, regardless of whether it was against 14 or 15 men.

Sure, it can't be said with certainty but if any team is equipped to play with a spare man it is Tyrone. McMenamin would be the ideal man for this role I'd imagine. But on the evidence of the first half Tyrone can't live with the pace and power of Cork and if they had a full complement I would be convinced they would win well. Now I;m not so sure.

Highlander3

I cant believe i am about to say this, but in this case i dont think that Mulligan dived, thou in fairness he has dived often enough in the past

Jinxy

Cork destroyed Tyrone in that first half. If Tyrone win this Bannon should be hanged.
You can't say that either. Look at how Tyrone turned it around against Kildare. Tyrone may well win, regardless of whether it was against 14 or 15 men.

Cork are a far superior outfit to Kildare.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

RedandGreenSniper

Ah ffs will ya cop on, its only a game.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

mylestheslasher

Bannon is pathetic. Neither challenge was a yellow. Mulligan has already done two dives. One for a arm around the neck and the 2nd for the invisible foul. I'd love to see the GAA ban him from the all ireland final if tyrone win. Dooher head down charge getting a free was also pathetic. I hope Cork go on and win and I started the game wanting a win for the Ulster team.

Highlander3

Quote from: Jinxy on August 23, 2009, 04:21:32 PM

Thats true but, how many times do you see teams play totally different btw halves, still think Tyrone need to but on SC if he is at all fit

Maguire01

Quote from: Jinxy on August 23, 2009, 04:21:32 PM

Superior yes, but football isn't an exact science - that's my point.
Tyrone have the ability to 'up' their game in the latter stages - they've shown this numerous times.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on August 23, 2009, 04:22:59 PM

I dont think he meant literally. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fitzroyalty

and you wonder why mayo havent won sam for so long lol

yellowcard

Sorry lock me up now Ah ffs ya hardly think I mean literally.

m@yoman

As if the Connaught Final wasn't enough Bannon is making a b**lox of this game as well....I've said it before, but the standard of refereeing this year is pathetic...Serious need for it to be looked at.....

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Another decision wrong there, it should have been a red card that time.

GalwayBayBoy

I think someone else will get the line before this is over. Getting niggly now.

supersub

fuckin cork fouling bastards just round the neck the whole time. if you're gonna win a game play football for the whole game not half it and then foul the rest. Fuckin tramps

ludermor