NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Sorry to be a pain but definitely have meetings Tuesday and Wednesday next week so if they could be avoided I'd be much obliged. Coolera Bears is my team.

Taylor

Monday & Tuesday are out for me so if you could avoid them - if not then batter away oakleaf

Oraisteach

Oakleaflad, just a suggestion. In view of Covid and the effects it's likely to have on rosters, how about increasing by 2 the number of bench players and the number of IR slots?

oakleaflad

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 07, 2020, 04:55:42 PM
Oakleaflad, just a suggestion. In view of Covid and the effects it's likely to have on rosters, how about increasing by 2 the number of bench players and the number of IR slots?
Something I've been thinking on and probably will change the number of IR slots

oakleaflad

I'll tentatively pencil in the 'A' draft for Thursday evening, the 13th. If there's a specific time that suits anyone, now is the time to speak.

oakleaflad

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 10, 2020, 11:22:49 AM
Any objections to 9pm this Thursday for the 'A' draft?

Jaysus that's a bit early. Usually it's the end of the month is it not? I haven't done a tap yet.

ONeill

Any chance you could make it 9.02?

I usually stick the kettle on at 8.55.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleaflad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 10, 2020, 03:36:02 PM

Jaysus that's a bit early. Usually it's the end of the month is it not? I haven't done a tap yet.
Not really, Thursday will be exactly 4 weeks until the season begins and I've already drafted in another league i'm in. Opt out date has passed, so I think we should be good. Plus I have to do the B draft. There's a bit of organizing and i'd rather draft if people are free to this week, rather than wait until the week before only for it not to suit people etc.

I can randomize the draft order today if people want to do research beforehand. 

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 08, 2020, 08:10:17 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on August 07, 2020, 04:55:42 PM
Something I've been thinking on and probably will change the number of IR slots
I've increased the IR slots from 1 to 3 in both leagues for the coming season due to Covid-19.

Interested to hear feedback regarding bench spots
. 6 is quite small for a starting squad of 13. This does mean that good players are still available on waivers etc and keeps the draft relatively short but means not all positions can be covered etc. If there is a majority thinking we should increase I will do so.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 10, 2020, 04:10:52 PM

Not really, Thursday will be exactly 4 weeks until the season begins and I've already drafted in another league i'm in. Opt out date has passed, so I think we should be good. Plus I have to do the B draft. There's a bit of organizing and i'd rather draft if people are free to this week, rather than wait until the week before only for it not to suit people etc.

I have literally zero prep done this year and am busy with work this week. Doesn't suit me anyway but I'll go with the majority.

oakleaflad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 10, 2020, 04:43:16 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on August 10, 2020, 04:10:52 PM

I have literally zero prep done this year and am busy with work this week. Doesn't suit me anyway but I'll go with the majority.
You probably should have led with that :P Is there anyone else this Thursday doesn't suit in the 'A'? I realize I probably won't be able to suit everyone but will try to if I can.

Oraisteach

If it isn't a bother, I'd like to know my draft position ahead of time.

GalwayBayBoy

Any time after this week is grand for me but just snowed under until next weekend at least.