Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweeper 123

So first league games this weekend - Division 1, i feel will go the usual way; Division 2 looks very competitive and close to call;

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sweeper 123 on March 23, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
So first league games this weekend - Division 1, i feel will go the usual way; Division 2 looks very competitive and close to call;

May dust down the boots and look for my whistle!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

Get the earplugs in..  ;)

NAG1

Quote from: paddyjohn on March 23, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

You mean for the players PJ  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on March 23, 2018, 12:27:18 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on March 23, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

You mean for the players PJ  ;)

I'm a mouse!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

darrenNGA

Many sending offs at the weekend or just in the Rossa game?

johnnycool

Quote from: darrenNGA on March 27, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

How did that game end up as there's nothing up on the Antrim web site yet?

WRT the fixtures I see its feast or famine stuff, but with the Joe McDonagh being played on Sundays there's little options available to the fixtures secretary.

I think our secretary mentioned to our senior panel that they'll have 7 games in 20 days late July to early August.

Milltown Row2

eh?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on March 27, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Is that you MR, How many Darrens are there in St Galls?

WRT the fixtures I see its feast or famine stuff, but with the Joe McDonagh being played on Sundays there's little options available to the fixtures secretary.

I think our secretary mentioned to our senior panel that they'll have 7 games in 20 days late July to early August.

Must be big Darren O'Hare from the club, the only other Darren I would know, but I'm going to go with the usual WUM who comes on once a year with various names and has a go at me, will see how long he/she last this time before losing the run of himself/herself and looses the plot

Surprising fixtures all the same, was aware the games were going to come out last week so just glad to get the games up and running, I didnt get to our game at the weekend but noticed we were well and truly stuffed by a Armoy at out pitch!! thought it was a typo when i seen the result!

theskull1

Can you imagine what this will be like for dual clubs? Clubs taking it in the jacksie as always.  :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sweeper 123

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Must be big Darren O'Hare from the club, the only other Darren I would know, but I'm going to go with the usual WUM who comes on once a year with various names and has a go at me, will see how long he/she last this time before losing the run of himself/herself and looses the plot

Surprising fixtures all the same, was aware the games were going to come out last week so just glad to get the games up and running, I didnt get to our game at the weekend but noticed we were well and truly stuffed by a Armoy at out pitch!! thought it was a typo when i seen the result!

Surel you were missing a few and impacted by the county Football match - looking at last years results you would have been expected to win that one at home - u must have been missing players

theskull1

If he claimed to be the said NG clubman and reported you ... is that not a banning offense MR?

SillyAsFaugh

Big scoring by Armoy, should help with confidence. Will be interesting to see how they do against Ballycastle.

johnnycool

Quote from: theskull1 on March 27, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

If he claimed to be the said NG clubman and reported you ... is that not a banning offense MR?

Apologies if I outed anyone, it wasn't my intentions.

I like MR2 thought it was the usual WUM who pops up on a regular basis.

theskull1

Save your whatsapp messages for the mods investigation  ;)