Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Quote from: oakleafgael on January 15, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Rois

The Mid Ulster ward would be close to 50% in County Derry and takes in the McGuiness homestead.
Yes I know where mid-Ulster constituency extends to but you'll never convince me McGuinness identified himself as anything other than a Derry city man. I'm not giving off about it, just challenging Seany on the examples he used to attack the SDLP.

I have found Barry McElduff to be a very nice man with a real passion for Tyrone GAA, and I think he was unfortunate but has done the right thing.

Hereiam

the unionist played a blinder by taking to Mr Black to RTE to pour his heart out. SF & Barry knew that once this happened that he had no other choice but to step down as it would do more harm in the south than up here. Isn't it a turn of events that the unionists are now running more to the southern media than there very own BBC. Mr Black has been very well staged managed by whoever is pulling the strings for unionism.

gallsman

Quote from: charlieTully on January 15, 2018, 08:56:53 PM
Daithi McKay f..ked up gone.
Barry f..ked up gone. But all you hear is republican bashing from the usual suspects, the entire SDLP voting population must post on here. What is with all the hatred?

Hatred?! Catch yourself on you complete f**king flake.

T Fearon

Are people that stupid that they are swayed into voting by choreography like this? Will Barry Mc Elduff's resignation win Sinn Fein votes in Dublin 4?

charlieTully

Quote from: gallsman on January 15, 2018, 10:00:08 PM
Barry f..ked up gone. But all you hear is republican bashing from the usual suspects, the entire SDLP voting population must post on here. What is with all the hatred?

Wow. settle pettel  You on traffic duty again?

Syferus

Quote from: charlieTully on January 15, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

Shameful response.

charlieTully

Quote from: Syferus on January 16, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

Shameful response.

Go clean a boat you hun dog.

yellowcard

Quote from: Hereiam on January 15, 2018, 09:53:04 PM
the unionist played a blinder by taking to Mr Black to RTE to pour his heart out. SF & Barry knew that once this happened that he had no other choice but to step down as it would do more harm in the south than up here. Isn't it a turn of events that the unionists are now running more to the southern media than there very own BBC. Mr Black has been very well staged managed by whoever is pulling the strings for unionism.

Very true, this. Unionists like Donaldson and Paisley have often opted to use RTE media whenever it suits them to get their message across. No coincidence that Alan Black found his way onto RTE to try and damage SF in the southern media. Bizzarely I feel that the unionists would have preferred if McElduff had remained in his post so that they could continue to use this as a stick to beat SF with.

Rossfan

Barry has pulled the indignant ground from under them alright.
Good to see them engaging in an All Ireland way running to RTÉ.
The more they focus on an Irish "dimension" the better.
I suspect British media outlets have little interest in them anyway.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: charlieTully on January 16, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

Shameful response.

The fact you can be so unrepentant after what happened is incredible.

charlieTully

Quote from: Syferus on January 16, 2018, 12:54:28 AM

Shameful response.

The fact you feel you have a right to comnent is incredible to me. I can honestly say hand on heart that i hate you for your shameful degradation of the nationalist community up here. I love live and work with unionist people protestant people. I refuse to be lectured by you. Sanctimonious tr**p.

Syferus

Quote from: charlieTully on January 16, 2018, 01:20:21 AM
Quote from: Syferus on January 16, 2018, 12:54:28 AM

Shameful response.

The fact you feel you have a right to comnent is incredible to me. I can honestly say hand on heart that i hate you for your shameful degradation of the nationalist community up here. I love live and work with unionist people protestant people. I refuse to be lectured by you. Sanctimonious tr**p.

What exactly has been said that's degrading to the nationalist community? If you think what McElduff didn't do something horrendously insensitive and hurtful you're wrong. It's a sad fact of life that in the north you either have to swallow the party line hook, line and sinker or you're subject to the complete and utter childish, intolerant nonsense you've just put voice to here. Guess what, the rest of us couldn't care less for whatever shell game the DUP or SF is playing, or supporting their selfish ends.

Why bother with a message board if all you're looking for is an echo chamber of nodding heads?

charlieTully

Pretty much everything you say is degrading. You hide away down in your safe zone pontificating. Our local club here has a good few young protestant lads playing. You sit down in roscommon with this deluded notion of lads from the north killing one another. National identity is confused for sectarianism. f**k sake people from louth Moneghan Donegal and Cavan have more in comman with us than f**king roscomman