Strange PM's

Started by Peter Solan the Great, March 22, 2011, 04:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

PSTG reminds me of the old Trans World Airlines joke.

An air hostess on Trans World Airlines (TWA) asked a male passenger "Would you like some of our TWA coffee?"

The man replies "No, but I'd like some of your TWA tea."

PSTG is a TWA tea.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Minder

Anonymous poster on an Internet forum offended that another anonymous poster reveals his private messages.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 22, 2011, 04:41:36 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 04:02:43 PM
I have been getting rather strange PM's of late. I just noticed the latest one today even though it was sent a few days ago. The first one was from a guy called Sligonian. I cant ever remember interacting with him/her before.

"PSTG im not sure im confortable with you starting threads like mayo murder one, considering the war of words youve waged on the mayolads and vice versa tbh...maybe you should let others start threads like this to do with mayo, free world and all but maybe you should let these issues go..as you know this could descend into madness, and with the grammar stuff already you know the mayolads are waiting and wanting to bite. Thats all im going to say."

The second one was from a Mayo guy called Farrandeelin. ironically at the same time he published a thread asking for me to be banned.

"Hi pstg. You certainly are making us Mayo people looking ignorant. You can tell me to sod off (which you probably will) but it's not going to work. You're so foolish to believe the 6 counties are British!!  So if the 6 counties are British, when did Mayo become Irish? Oh yes that's right, since the beginning of  time, just like the occupied 6 counties. PS, if you and your blueshirt friend mayogodhelpus continuing spouting this load of shite with regards the 6 counties, then we're well and truly fucked when Enda Kenny becomes leader."

Anyone else receive strange pm's of late?
You started a thread on people getting murdered in Mayo to entice them into another war of words which is pretty sick. Your a sick man posting my pm aswell. You outed yourself as Galwayman on another thread just for others interest he is not a mayoman.

How dare you. That topic was worthy of discussion given how unusual the case was countrywide but amazingly this type of case was the norm in Mayo. I am from Mayo, Westport in fact. I never outed myself as a Galway man anywhere. I would like you to withdraw that remark. I would also like to give my support for Mayogodhelpus after the attack from the knockmore man.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 22, 2011, 04:32:01 PM
I realise the irony in this post, but if you don't engage he'll look an ever bigger p***k and will eventually disappear.

Its like the Jedi mind trick, the weak minded are easily turned :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bingo

Quote from: gallsman on March 22, 2011, 04:53:50 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 22, 2011, 04:03:45 PM
Classy move.

Board stalwart stew tried the same thing with a PM I sent him last year and ended up looking like a boring, miserable t**t.

In my previous life on the board, Stew, accused me on the board of emailing him threats.  :-\ I huffed and deleted my account  :'(

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 05:15:59 PM
I have been getting rather strange PM's of late. I just noticed the latest one today even though it was sent a few days ago. The first one was from a guy called Sligonian. I cant ever remember interacting with him/her before.

"PSTG im not sure im confortable with you starting threads like mayo murder one, considering the war of words youve waged on the mayolads and vice versa tbh...maybe you should let others start threads like this to do with mayo, free world and all but maybe you should let these issues go..as you know this could descend into madness, and with the grammar stuff already you know the mayolads are waiting and wanting to bite. Thats all im going to say."

The second one was from a Mayo guy called Farrandeelin. ironically at the same time he published a thread asking for me to be banned.

"Hi pstg. You certainly are making us Mayo people looking ignorant. You can tell me to sod off (which you probably will) but it's not going to work. You're so foolish to believe the 6 counties are British!!  So if the 6 counties are British, when did Mayo become Irish? Oh yes that's right, since the beginning of  time, just like the occupied 6 counties. PS, if you and your blueshirt friend mayogodhelpus continuing spouting this load of shite with regards the 6 counties, then we're well and truly fucked when Enda Kenny becomes leader."

You started a thread on people getting murdered in Mayo to entice them into another war of words which is pretty sick. Your a sick man posting my pm aswell. You outed yourself as Galwayman on another thread just for others interest he is not a mayoman.

How dare you. That topic was worthy of discussion given how unusual the case was countrywide but amazingly this type of case was the norm in Mayo. I am from Mayo, Westport in fact. I never outed myself as a Galway man anywhere. I would like you to withdraw that remark. I would also like to give my support for Mayogodhelpus after the attack from the knockmore man.

f**k off ya twat, I don't give a flying fck what Farrandeelin said. Your support is more toxic than Robert Mugabe.

PTSGleaks ffs  ::)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Franko

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 22, 2011, 05:31:45 PM

f**k off ya t**t, I don't give a flying fck what Farrandeelin said. Your support is more toxic than Robert Mugabe.

Hook, line & sinker... ya'll never learn will ya....! :D

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on March 22, 2011, 05:27:21 PM
Quote from: gallsman on March 22, 2011, 04:53:50 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 22, 2011, 04:03:45 PM
Classy move.

Board stalwart stew tried the same thing with a PM I sent him last year and ended up looking like a boring, miserable t**t.

In my previous life on the board, Stew, accused me on the board of emailing him threats.  :-\ I huffed and deleted my account  :'(

Ah the aul threat by email,I've gotten a few of them in my time  :D But I'm sure we can all be Bud's again sometime  ;)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Franko on March 22, 2011, 05:38:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 22, 2011, 05:31:45 PM

f**k off ya t**t, I don't give a flying fck what Farrandeelin said. Your support is more toxic than Robert Mugabe.

Hook, line & sinker... ya'll never learn will ya....! :D

Wot ya on about. How is that hook, line & sinker, I don't give a fck & he already knows I think he is a fckn twat.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 05:20:58 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 22, 2011, 04:32:01 PM
I realise the irony in this post, but if you don't engage he'll look an ever bigger p***k and will eventually disappear.

Its like the Jedi mind trick, the weak minded are easily turned :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You haven't puked me though, makes no difference to me whether you're here or not.

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on March 22, 2011, 05:01:48 PM
Anonymous poster on an Internet forum offended that another anonymous poster reveals his private messages.

Ha! Spot on.

PSTG is a God. I believe again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Do people genuinely get wound up by people like this? I didn't even know what WUM meant so I PMed someone to ask them - I just hope he doesn't post the PM, I'd be mortified!
That was never a square ball!!

muppet

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 22, 2011, 08:28:28 PM
Do people genuinely get wound up by people like this? I didn't even know what WUM meant so I PMed someone to ask them - I just hope he doesn't post the PM, I'd be mortified!

It is the facebook of funny.

Goes like this:

Some insults thrown until you react then he declares victory.
More vicious insults as he realises he hasn't actually achieved anything.
Finally he starts insulting the dead, your mother, anything at all to solicit a response and then declares victory if he gets one.

Genius really.

p.s. watch for the quoting of this post and declaration of victory. Truly brilliant.

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

WUM
« Sent to: ONeill on: March 22, 2011, 08:07:24 PM »
< From BennyHarp
« You have not responded to this message. »

Here O'Neill, what does WUM mean? Has it to do with men having woman chests, like manboobs, as in 'Woman Uddered Man'?
I'm sorry if this sounds silly. Sorry also for bothering you and don't forget, I still owe you for sending over that cream. My balls have stopped itching for the time being but the wife still won't, well, you know. If there's any more of that stuff left could you please ask SaffronSam nicely again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on March 22, 2011, 05:01:48 PM
I know, ridiculous!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?