Mayo to end Dublin unbeaten run

Started by mayoaremagic, March 04, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayoaremagic

i think Dublin will fear us. I'm very fairly confident of a handy win. The referee kept the dubs in 2 games last year.  The dubs dont score goals anymore, Cillian and Andy arein top form. My prediction Mayo 3-15 dublin 0-12

Farrandeelin

Ah, another one that stumbled over from the blog, or a WUM. Still, audeat ad somnia.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Avondhu star

Quote from: mayoaremagic on March 04, 2017, 12:20:33 AM
i think Dublin will fear us. I'm very fairly confident of a handy win. The referee kept the dubs in 2 games last year.  The dubs dont score goals anymore, Cillian and Andy arein top form. My prediction Mayo 3-15 dublin 0-12
Paddy Powers opens at 10 if you want to back your opinion with hard cash
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 04, 2017, 06:24:17 AM
Ah, another one that stumbled over from the blog, or a WUM. Still, audeat ad somnia.

The same WUM as before.

Shamrock Shore

Hardly that much of an unbeaten run.....only since 2016 O'Byrne Cup semi final defeat to Longford!

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 04, 2017, 09:51:25 AM
Hardly that much of an unbeaten run.....only since 2016 O'Byrne Cup semi final defeat to Longford!

2017 O'Byrne Cup loss to UCD.

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 04, 2017, 01:08:09 PM

Apologies - 100% correct OgraAnDun

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 04, 2017, 03:17:26 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 04, 2017, 01:08:09 PM

Apologies - 100% correct OgraAnDun

Hard to remember anyway when the media conveniently ignore both losses!

Cunny Funt

O Byrne cup is pre season lads. It's a competitive league and championship unbeaten run.

If Dublin play as selected I would expect Mayo only missing the O Sheas to win comfortably.

Dinny Breen

The O'Byrne Cup matters  >:(

Fecking heretics
#newbridgeornowhere

mayoaremagic

Get the money on lads 13/2.have the wind. We'll win handy

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 04, 2017, 03:58:40 PM
O Byrne cup is pre season lads. It's a competitive league and championship unbeaten run.

If Dublin play as selected I would expect Mayo only missing the O Sheas to win comfortably.

Oh, really?

Dublin's second 15 might well be the second best team in Ireland.

Beffs

Quote from: mayoaremagic on March 04, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

ROTFL!

Well done Nostradamus. At least you got the games winning margin correct.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Syferus on March 04, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Oh, really?

The only thing that should concern you tonight is that same Mayo side gave Roscommon a trimming last Saturday and the majority of their scores came from play.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 04, 2017, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: Syferus on March 04, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Oh, really?

The only thing that should concern you tonight is that same Mayo side gave Roscommon a trimming last Saturday and the majority of their scores came from play.

You can't distract from that terrible prediction that easily.