Dublin v Mayo 4th March

Started by Farrandeelin, February 28, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moysider

'it simply meant the Dublin team managed by Jim Gavin, as opposed to other Dublin managers'.

It's Dublin v Mayo.
As far as I'm aware there are no other senior Dublin county football teams (women excepted) managed by somebody other than Jim Gavin?

Beffs

Jesus, let it go. You are reading far too much into it. It's the same as referring to James Horan's Mayo team team, or Stephen Rochfords Mayo team. No more, no less. There is no secret, hidden meaning to it.

IolarCoisCuain

Who'd win a match between Jim Gavin's Dubs and Conor O'Shea's Italy? Marquis of Queensbury Rules, of course.

criostlinn

Dublin have only beaten Stephen rochfords Mayo by the grand total of 2 points over 3 games. Could be another draw.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: criostlinn on March 04, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
Dublin have only beaten Stephen rochfords Mayo by the grand total of 2 points over 3 games. Could be another draw.
I'd love to see Jim Gavin's smirk/grin or whatever it is wiped off this evening. I can't say for certain who will win. Going for the draw and Jim Gavin saying it is a good workout.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 04, 2017, 06:00:21 PM
Quote from: criostlinn on March 04, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
I'd love to see Jim Gavin's smirk/grin or whatever it is wiped off this evening. I can't say for certain who will win. Going for the draw and Jim Gavin saying it is a good workout.

In fairness, Jim has had a lot to smirk/grin about when it comes to playing Mayo.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Low and Hard

Any links to watch game online?

tippabu

Quote from: Low and Hard on March 04, 2017, 06:49:15 PM
Any links to watch game online?

I've been trying a while now doesn't look like it, plenty for the other games mind

Captain Obvious

Loads of goal chances and poor defending in this game so far.

Buttofthehill

Entertaining game. O'Connor will either get sent off or get someone else sent off

joemamas

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Buttofthehill

Zulu

Billy Joe. Poor game and there hasn't been a single forward who has played well on either side but the way the teams are set up that's not entirely surprising.

Buttofthehill

Quote from: Zulu on March 04, 2017, 07:39:42 PM
Billy Joe. Poor game and there hasn't been a single forward who has played well on either side but the way the teams are set up that's not entirely surprising.

Ah come on, O'Gara getting a sideline from 4 yards....put it dead whatever you do