Am I missing something?

Started by full back, June 29, 2009, 07:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Where have the Jacko, Sideline Kick & Illdecide threads gone ???

stephenite

I'll give you a guess, just the one guess now...

full back

But how have all 3 threads been deleted?

Im afraid to guess ;)

jimbo

Quote from: full back on June 29, 2009, 07:43:32 AM

Two others also went which showed POG to be a hypocrite and a bigot - as well as the ironic I hate pintsofguinness thread - work it out for yourself.  ::)

full back

So POG was reporting threads?
Would be very shocked if that was the case :-\

pintsofguinness

Stephenite was suppose to be watching the board saturday night but while he was having a nap someone (we suspect boards.ie involvement) broke in through the window in the back kitchen and stole them!

Maguire has been out in the street since yesterday morning waiting on the PSNI, did you not see him on your way in?  But Donagh and Lynchbhoy are on the case.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 29, 2009, 08:28:58 AM
Stephenite was suppose to be watching the board saturday night but while he was having a nap someone (we suspect boards.ie involvement) broke in through the window in the back kitchen and stole them!

Maguire has been out in the street since yesterday morning waiting on the PSNI, did you not see him on your way in?  But Donagh and Lynchbhoy are on the case.

Who is we?

Lecale2

Why is everybody talking in code around here?

Treasurer

Quote from: jimbo on June 29, 2009, 08:24:49 AM

Two others also went which showed POG to be a hypocrite and a bigot - as well as the ironic I hate pintsofguinness thread - work it out for yourself.  ::)

Did he turn you down once or something?  Or what is this obsession about?!!

The IHate thread was and idiotic childish thread.  Keep up that kind of nonsense and there won't be a single decent poster left on the general section. Indeed, as I said yesterday, I wouldn't blame admin if there was no general section at all!

full back

Can you shed any light on what actually happened Treasurer?

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 29, 2009, 08:28:58 AM

More bullsh1t talk
Thats not like you pints ::)

Trevor Hill

There was also a thread about someone not liking pintsofguinness they preferred carlsberg instead. It got pulled. Mods mst have been on overtime over the weekend.

DennistheMenace

Moderation is all fine and well to a certain extent but surely this is all a bit ott.

longball

Where did Ziggys cease fire thread go? Has he taken the huff?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on June 29, 2009, 12:19:27 PM
Where did Ziggys cease fire thread go? Has he taken the huff?

Not taking the huff. It was meant to be something good, but was just abusive. I can put it back if you want.
Testing Accessibility