Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:50:45 PM
The subject was the shooting of Gárdaí which is topical because of the despicable shooting in Louth. It would be quite normal to compare the killing of a Gárda during a robbery with eh the killing of other Gárdaí during other robberies, unless of course you are defending this.

Well if you're happy to go back 20/30 years to make moral judgements about people who shot their own people then no reason you can't go back 90. Otherwise you make yourself look like a hypocrite who conveniently romanticises armed campaings which won your own freedom. So for a tenth time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 09:46:39 PM
nally he cant answer. i'd like to think that when we take over that we'll show a little more tolerance toward the traitors who destroyed our country than the last "republicans" did when they got their hands on the reins.

Republicans think that the ONLY reason the Brits left was because of guns. It wasn't, far from it. If any country can cope with its citizens coming home in body bags it is Britain, even to this day.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:57:33 PM
The subject was the shooting of Gárdaí which is topical because of the despicable shooting in Louth. It would be quite normal to compare the killing of a Gárda during a robbery with eh the killing of other Gárdaí during other robberies, unless of course you are defending this.

Well if you're happy to go back 20/30 years to make moral judgements about people who shot their own people then no reason you can't go back 90. Otherwise you make yourself look like a hypocrite who conveniently romanticises armed campaings which won your own freedom. So for a tenth time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

I have answered your question every time. You are too blind to see it.

I am against the killing of my fellow Irishmen.

No ifs, buts or whataboutery. The answer is right there.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 10:00:16 PM

A yes/no would suffice then... do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 03, 2013, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:40:00 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:31:36 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:27:31 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:04:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:01:22 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 08:57:41 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 08:54:55 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 08:47:01 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 08:36:40 PM
I am not interested in your clutching of 90 year old straws.

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people, you seem to disagree with that.
You won't grasp 90 year old straws but you'll happily grab 20/30 year old ones? How unsurprisingly convenient!! Out of curiosity, and for a fifth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people. It isn't very difficult really.

Answering my question shouldn't be too hard either. For a sixth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

Many organisations won my freedom.

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people.

And do you condemn in their entirety those organisations, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

You appear to be some sort of whataboutery champion. That must be nice for you.

Me, I am against the shooting of my fellow Irishmen.

Squirming under the weight of your own hypocrisy!! We were talking about last weeks evebts in Louth when you decided to harp back 20/30 years. Whataboutery that's called. You dodging if the question is beyond comical. Making your hypocrasy as plain as day for all to see!

For a seventh time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

I am against the shooting of my fellow Irishmen.

It is amazing how uncomfortable that statement makes you. You can't live with it at all. You aren't remotely interested in Irish freedom as you can't even let me make that statement without ramming some twisted ideology down my throat.

I haven't mentioned any opinions or ideologies of mine here, you'll find i've just repeatedly asked you a fairly simple question. I'll try an eighth time... do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?
nally he cant answer. i'd like to think that when we take over that we'll show a little more tolerance toward the traitors who destroyed our country than the last "republicans" did when they got their hands on the reins.

You won't be taking anything over in our 26 counties. Take your dreams of tinpot dictatorship up to Stormont.
true mayo i will not be taking over the 26 counties, the irish people will be taking over their own country from the sliveen/gombeen/traitor/lairs who hyjacked it 80 years ago
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 10:01:15 PM

A yes/no would suffice then... do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

Whataboutery.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 10:03:15 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 10:01:15 PM

Whataboutery.

Hahaaa ah come on now. It's hardly whataboutery, you said you have already answered me, so I'm just asking you to give it in a yes or no format.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 10:02:10 PM

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people, you seem to disagree with that.
You won't grasp 90 year old straws but you'll happily grab 20/30 year old ones? How unsurprisingly convenient!! Out of curiosity, and for a fifth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people. It isn't very difficult really.

Answering my question shouldn't be too hard either. For a sixth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

And do you condemn in their entirety those organisations, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

Squirming under the weight of your own hypocrisy!! We were talking about last weeks evebts in Louth when you decided to harp back 20/30 years. Whataboutery that's called. You dodging if the question is beyond comical. Making your hypocrasy as plain as day for all to see!

For a seventh time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

It is amazing how uncomfortable that statement makes you. You can't live with it at all. You aren't remotely interested in Irish freedom as you can't even let me make that statement without ramming some twisted ideology down my throat.

I haven't mentioned any opinions or ideologies of mine here, you'll find i've just repeatedly asked you a fairly simple question. I'll try an eighth time... do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

You won't be taking anything over in our 26 counties. Take your dreams of tinpot dictatorship up to Stormont.
true mayo i will not be taking over the 26 counties, the irish people will be taking over their own country from the sliveen/gombeen/traitor/lairs who hyjacked it 80 years ago

The Irish people already run our country.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 10:02:10 PM

Still finding democracy difficult to come to terms with lawnseed?

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 10:06:21 PM
Hahaaa ah come on now. It's hardly whataboutery, you said you have already answered me, so I'm just asking you to give it in a yes or no format.

This is the very definition of whataboutery. I mention other Gárdaí shot by Republicans and you introduce the old IRA the context being: what about them?

I have made an unequivocal unambiguous statement.

You are engaging in whataboutery to try to paint me as a hypocrite for the heinous crime, in your eyes, of being against the killing of my own people. We all know the argument as it has been done to death here. It assumes that the terrorists in the 1920s are untouchable heroes beyond criticism and that if they were beyond criticism then any murderer who hides behind the same name while shooting people must also be above criticism. It is as stupid as that.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 10:18:30 PM

This is the very definition of whataboutery. I mention other Gárdaí shot by Republicans and you introduce the old IRA the context being: what about them?

You are engaging in whataboutery to try to paint me as a hypocrite for the heinous crime, in your eyes, of being against the killing of my own people. We all know the argument as it has been done to death here. It assumes that the terrorists in the 1920s are untouchable heroes beyond criticism and that if they were beyond criticism then any murderer who hides behind the same name while shooting people must also be above criticism. It is as stupid as that.

The PIRA had nothing to do with last weeks events but you brought them up. Whataboutery that's called.

You said you already answered my question, so why not sum it up with a yes or no answer.

Maguire01

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 10:23:08 PM

The PIRA had nothing to do with last weeks events but you brought them up. Whataboutery that's called.

You said you already answered my question, so why not sum it up with a yes or no answer.

I have answered it. You now want to twist it. Why would I want to let you?
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 10:28:54 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 10:23:08 PM

I have answered it. You now want to twist it. Why would I want to let you?

Twist it? Hardly! I'm asking you so untwist it by answering with a simple word: yes or no.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.