FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

1980 the last time they bate us. 1957 before that. This is historic.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Itchy

Funny thing they've done ok at times but Duffy has lost the head with his poor club form and no steel in dowda hourihane so jo protection. Hendrick has been very good. Time for mcclean to come on and do Grealis

shark

Quote from: Itchy on November 12, 2020, 08:52:15 PM
Funny thing they've done ok at times but Duffy has lost the head with his poor club form and no steel in dowda hourihane so jo protection. Hendrick has been very good. Time for mcclean to come on and do Grealish

Why does Keane get a free pass?  ;D

Itchy

Quote from: shark on November 12, 2020, 08:55:38 PM
Quote from: Itchy on November 12, 2020, 08:52:15 PM
Funny thing they've done ok at times but Duffy has lost the head with his poor club form and no steel in dowda hourihane so jo protection. Hendrick has been very good. Time for mcclean to come on and do Grealish

Why does Keane get a free pass?  ;D

Your probably talking a red so he'll have to chose one of them.

BennyCake

Quote from: ONeill on November 12, 2020, 08:49:13 PM
1980 the last time they bate us. 1957 before that. This is historic.

1985 was the last time England won.

ONeill

Itchy

Its not our forwards are our biggest problem its our midfield,  browne, hourihane not near good enough. Hendrick inconsistent but playing on his own in there today.

Captain Obvious

Northern Ireland Slovakia gone to extra time. Will add salt to the wounds if Northern Ireland qualify for the European championships.

clarshack

Think it was a mistake to get rid of Big Mick.

ONeill

BennyCake

Pat Kenny needs to search the land for a big glipe who can play full forward. Because Ireland aren't going to score any goals passing the ball around like it's a hot spud.

GiveItToTheShooters

I know. Benny said 1985 was the last time England won and you said it was you that said that, but you didn't, you said 1980.

trileacman

Are we still convincing ourselves that Kenny is the most promising Irish manager of the last 20 years?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Tubberman

Quote from: BennyCake on November 12, 2020, 09:50:11 PM
Pat Kenny needs to search the land for a big glipe who can play full forward. Because Ireland aren't going to score any goals passing the ball around like it's a hot spud.

Yeah, and Ryan Tubridy would want to step up to the plate too!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."