FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Saw some interesting tweet from Dave Hannigan last night about the number of times Ireland have played Oman recently when they have't played any other European teams in years. Seems a bit bizarre.

AZOffaly

Quote from: gallsman on September 01, 2016, 10:12:01 AM
Saw some interesting tweet from Dave Hannigan last night about the number of times Ireland have played Oman recently when they have't played any other European teams in years. Seems a bit bizarre.

€€€€€€€

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 01, 2016, 10:13:22 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 01, 2016, 10:12:01 AM

€€€€€€€

Obviously about the moolah but seems a bit odd that the FAI are the only ones playing them from "established" nations.

AZOffaly

John must have an in with Oman. Sure what established nation would bother their arse?

gallsman

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 01, 2016, 10:18:42 AM
John must have an in with Oman. Sure what established nation would bother their arse?

The FAI surely aren't the only association chasing cash though? Or are they that bad?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

You get the feeling the ref will be the main talking point after the game

Harold Disgracey

laoislad

Quote from: JoG2 on September 05, 2016, 08:14:41 PM
You get the feeling the ref will be the main talking point after the game
He's been very quick handing out yellows to Irish players. The Serbians getting away with far worse challenges.
Plenty of goals there for us I feel but we also look dodgy enough at the back.

laoislad

McClean not great so far. I always think he is better coming on as a substitute.

JoG2

Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2016, 08:30:39 PM
McClean not great so far. I always think he is better coming on as a substitute.

Plenty of effort tonight but little end product.  He doesn't need to take 2/3 men on down the wing all the time.  Put the foot on the ball and recycle and go again

Massive 2nd half ahead.  This would the toughest match (?) in the group and a win would be absolutely huge

screenexile

Quote from: JoG2 on September 05, 2016, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2016, 08:30:39 PM

Plenty of effort tonight but little end product.  He doesn't need to take 2/3 men on down the wing all the time.  Put the foot on the ball and recycle and go again

Massive 2nd half ahead.  This would the toughest match (?) in the group and a win would be absolutely huge

Wales??

JPGJOHNNYG

Same old garbage happens time again different players differnt manager but same shit go 1-0 up and even if we are all over a team with zero ideas or confidence we sit back and pray for the final whistle. All from coleman timewasting with his throw in - dope

T Fearon

I can only surmise that Martin O'Neill's reluctance to sign a new contract is due to the fact that he perceives he may have other options