FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Holy jaysus how does Dunphy still get work? I used to find him  fun but these days he seems to have gone buck mad altogether.
Hoolahan a brillant number 10 and Mc Geady and  Mc Clean top wingers? Worst of all i will hear lads repeating it tomorrow   ::) 
I've been a fan of Hoolahans since i watched him in Europe for Shelbourne but to call him a top number 10 is daft. He's a good footballer that's probably at his level at the minute in the championship or could play at an average premiership side but a top number 10 is laughable really.

imtommygunn

Hoolohan made a balls twice , maybe three times, but looked dangerous that aside. He saw a lot of ball that aside.

Mcgeady incredibly frustrating but looked more threatening on the wing.

Lot to be positive about though. Looking forward to scotland game.

rrhf

Darragh maloney looks totally uncomfortable with the flow of negativity from the pundits.  Hating it. They are milking it.

lynchbhoy

Mcgeady prob a better number 10 - which is where I think mon was trying to play him tonight and is his best position ( a long time since he played there though - Celtic before he left And Celtic youth teams)

After drawing with Germany on their patch, we are obv a few goals better than Brazil !!
;)

rrhf

Could you imagine if the north v the south were drawn together in France. 

rodney trotter

This time last year, the messiah Noel King was temporary manager.

naka

Quote from: rrhf on October 14, 2014, 10:23:36 PM
Wonder would  the minister and deputy first minister be there supporting the 6 counties

lynchbhoy

I'd love a handy win and would love to get the north of Ireland team in our group!
Handy points for us!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: naka on October 14, 2014, 10:27:45 PM
Wonder would  the minister and deputy first minister be there supporting the 6 counties
Dunno about bandy Robinson but McGuinness would prob be there with his pal the queen !

stiffler

Great way to mark the centenary of the Easter rising.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

imtommygunn

Pete's buddies will have stabbed him in the back long before then!!

I would still be surprised if ni were there. Ireland group very open. Germany will probably drop no more points so every game key.

RealSpiritof98

Jaysus if i lived in the south id want my licence fee back after that shambles after the game, when Bill went they should have ditched the rest of them. Brady needs to catch himself on, wasnt he part of the Trap backroom team that bored us to tits.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: rrhf on October 14, 2014, 10:21:28 PM
Darragh maloney looks totally uncomfortable with the flow of negativity from the pundits.  Hating it. They are milking it.

Agree on this. The dynamic isn't right on the panel, needs a younger pundit to complement Darragh.

rodney trotter

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 14, 2014, 10:28:33 PM
I'd love a handy win and would love to get the north of Ireland team in our group!
Handy points for us!

Why  would they be handy? They beat Greece tonight away who were in the knockout stages of the WC, and were missing Evans.

Anyway thats a long way off, neither team is qualified yet.