FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

magpie seanie

Trappatoni is taking the piss. Get f**king Hoolahan on.

muppet

Very poor.

Keane's unbelievable poaching ability aside, a lot of below par players.

At least a streaker has got the crowd going.
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

We are out of our dept! No shame in that. Group is over for us. Time to blood players, let go of Trap, get in a Temp coach and look for a replacement.

magpie seanie

Have to hand it to Robbie on the goal alright. I think he has improved a good bit in the last 12 months.

AZOffaly

You've always been to harsh on him I think seanie. Ah well Brazil was too far anyway.

J OGorman

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 06, 2013, 09:27:05 PM
Have to hand it to Robbie on the goal alright. I think he has improved a good bit in the last 12 months.

Would of had 2 if Long had an ounce of vision.

Brutal, time to put Trap out to pasture. Cox (1 championship start this season) on out of position and WH left rotting on the bench. ..de ja vu ja vu ja vu ja vu

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 06, 2013, 09:30:50 PM
You've always been to harsh on him I think seanie. Ah well Brazil was too far anyway.

He's actually trying a lot harder and looks a lot fitter than in many a year. All I expect lads to do is try their hardest and not wave their hands round like fairies. Credit where it's due, the yanks must have knocked it out of him.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 06, 2013, 09:36:56 PM

He's actually trying a lot harder and looks a lot fitter than in many a year. All I expect lads to do is try their hardest and not wave their hands round like fairies. Credit where it's due, the yanks must have knocked it out of him.

In fairness Robbie has always given everything for Ireland imo.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J OGorman

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 06, 2013, 09:36:56 PM

Club or country I dont think ive ever seen Robbie not bust his ass during a match

From the Bunker

Giles said there I did not really care in the end! And I must say I (ashamedly) felt the same tonight!

J OGorman

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 06, 2013, 09:43:44 PM
Giles said there I did not really care in the end! And I must say I (ashamedly) felt the same tonight!

Same

GalwayBayBoy

That was horrendous cave man football from Ireland. Launching long balls from deep won't work against any half decently organised international side anymore. Sayorna Trap.

muppet

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 06, 2013, 09:43:44 PM

I'm too thick and stubborn and was hoping against hope.

But I was thinking we would be humiliated if we went to Brasil.
MWWSI 2017

Farrandeelin

What utter shambles. Typical predictable Trap performance though. Hoof long balls up the field. No plan B if that fails, which it certainly did tonight.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.