Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Forever Green

I think they will need to add another £10million onto that for it to be considered

Doogie Browser

gerry

Blowitupref

I'd say the older hairy guy got treatment.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

nasri to city for 15 to 20 million

gerry

gerry

gerry

Arsenal Rocked By Gervinho Bombshell

Arsenal's new signing Gervinho has rocked the Emirates Club by demanding a transfer.

The Ivory Coast international shook hands on an £11million switch from French champions Lille late Friday afternoon but then immediately called a press conference to announce that he wanted a move.

The diminutive forward thanked the manager and fans for their support over the previous twelve minutes but claimed it was time move on.

He said:

"I've enjoyed my time with Arsenal, the people have been fantastic and i'll never forget the cup of tea they gave me when I arrived, but I came to Arsenal to win trophies and this hasn't happened,"

"In football you have to take risks, I want to be a winner and test myself at the highest level, I hope people will understand."

Gervinho's exit comes on the back of news that Gail Clichy and Samir Nasri may both be heading out of the Emirates, with Manchester City tipped as their likely destination, but manager Arsene Wenger still believes the club will win something soon.

"Fans must be patient, I'm sure that next year or maybe the year after that we will win a trophy"

"I am confident that if we avoid the big teams in cup competitions and manage to avoid any hiccups against the small teams we will win something" said Wenger.

There was no confirmation of where the Ivorian will go next but there has been previous interest from North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

its a hoax from the net, but with rvp and walcott having two years left on their contract, we can expect to read the same next summer

DuffleKing

Quote from: gerry on July 02, 2011, 11:15:46 AM
its a hoax from the net, but with rvp and walcott having two years left on their contract, we can expect to read the same next summer

No shit

muppet

Quote from: gerry on July 02, 2011, 11:15:46 AM

Hopefully it's not the only time he hits the net.
MWWSI 2017