Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Feel sorry for Wenger, days could be numbered if they cant pull something from this last 20 mins. 

ONeill

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 18, 2012, 06:43:09 PM
Feel sorry for Wenger, days could be numbered if they cant pull something from this last 20 mins.

He assembled this shit team

Puckoon

Didn't get to watch the Milan game but this is woeful. Not a drop of fight.

EC Unique

Very bad week for the gunners. Well done to MON and Sunderland. They will be my adopted team in the FA cup.

The Worker

Martin O'Neill in the wrong dug out.

Tony Baloney

Wenger out! Smileys working now  :)

ONeill

ONeill

How many years has that happened now? Out of every competition in the space of a few days. At least in the past we'd console ourselves that Arsenal play the prettiest football. Now it's dung. DUNG. DUNG. DUNG. DUNG.

Spurs in 8 days. Jaysus.

GalwayBayBoy

Wenger has been great for Arsenal (at least for the first half of his time there) but they are hardly going to give him another 2 to 3 years to build a new team are they? It's a fairly big rebuilding job considering Van Persie (who will be 29 in August) will probably want out in the Summer. Time is running out for him to want to go out and win stuff.

Captain Obvious

Yet another trophyless season for the gooners.

sammymaguire

Spend some money £££££££££££££ Arsenal

Selling club now
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Captain Scarlet

the boys on ITV were talking a bit of smack on about injury crises and losing fabregas and nasri and then having to rush out to buy lads.
for starters a lot of the top teams have struggled with injuries but aresenal just have no strength in depth especially at the back.like utd had to play carrick at CB and valencia a few times at RB.
also jesus like its not like fabregas goin wasnt on the cards for so long that he could have bought players. and then when he does buy lads it's always the same type who is tidy on the ball but with no edge. benayoun, gervinho, the south korean guy?, etc.
my mate is a gooner and he always points to the fact that wenger built on the foundations of graham and he has never rebuilt a proper defence since.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

ONeill

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on February 18, 2012, 10:39:28 PM

my mate is a gooner and he always points to the fact that wenger built on the foundations of graham and he has never rebuilt a proper defence since.

The Wenger '04 defence of Lauren - Campbell - Toure - Cole was possibly their best ever and not a patch of Graham on it. Conceded 26 goals in 38 games and went through the season unbeaten. There's something else amiss. He knows how to build a team that can win things.