Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Has Trailer disappeared?!

Had him on ignore as good while but noticed the other day I hadn't seen any "you are ignoring this user" posts recently

Did something happen? Has he been reincarnated? The public, well me, need to know 🤓

tbrick18

Quote from: jcpen on September 17, 2023, 03:32:31 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 17, 2023, 03:28:56 PM
Quote from: jcpen on September 17, 2023, 08:01:13 AMIt's a funny one when you get used to seeing names on forums only for them to disappear and you never see them again. Did they die? Have they just decided to stop posting and move on.? Who knows. We are all just names on a forum and no one has a clue about our real life outside of the internet.

Who were you getting use to seeing for one that just signed up on here in January or did your last account disappear?

Lar Naparka,5 Sams and most recently Farrandeelin have all died and this place is a poorer place without their knowledge,wit and humour
I was talking about forums in general obviously. There are more places out there than gaaboard.com

Out of interest - what other forums, sites, boards, pages do people use?
I'm not that big into social media and haven't really trawled to find anything else so would be interested to find out what's popular.

imtommygunn

Stallion, sorry trailer, will be back I'm sure. Crypto isn't performing massively - if it surges upwards he'll come in and tell us.

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: tbrick18 on April 12, 2024, 11:32:59 AM
Quote from: jcpen on September 17, 2023, 08:01:13 AMIt's a funny one when you get used to seeing names on forums only for them to disappear and you never see them again. Did they die? Have they just decided to stop posting and move on.? Who knows. We are all just names on a forum and no one has a clue about our real life outside of the internet.

Who were you getting use to seeing for one that just signed up on here in January or did your last account disappear?

Lar Naparka,5 Sams and most recently Farrandeelin have all died and this place is a poorer place without their knowledge,wit and humour
I was talking about forums in general obviously. There are more places out there than gaaboard.com

I'm not that big into social media and haven't really trawled to find anything else so would be interested to find out what's popular.

I use Twitter a bit but it's a total sewer and only gotten worse since Elon Musk bought it.

seafoid

Quote from: tbrick18 on April 12, 2024, 11:32:59 AM
Twitter and Linked In

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

lurganblue

Reddit would be one of the more popular i'd say.  It's such a huge community though.  You can narrow it to more specific areas of interest.

jcpen

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 12, 2024, 10:32:33 AMHas Trailer disappeared?!

Had him on ignore as good while but noticed the other day I hadn't seen any "you are ignoring this user" posts recently

Did something happen? Has he been reincarnated? The public, well me, need to know 🤓
In an epic twist that I'm sure you didn't see coming, I'm actually trailer and I'm also MilltownRow.
Some of the above statement may or may not be true but some of it is, probably definitely.
lose loose mange