China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Angelo now picking a country that sits him, America? No, India? Yes you're a gas, you don't give a f**k
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on February 13, 2021, 09:16:44 PM
I notice that none of the pro lockdowners were able to explain India for me.
Actually Sam McConkey explained the situation in India very well on radio the other week

They have a very young population and in a perverse way, the poor standards of hygiene and high levels of disease that prevail help them as regards immunity

They also have a deeply fascist government who have no problem lying, and statistics there are extremely unreliable and the death toll is almost certainly massively undercounted

sid waddell

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2021, 10:22:47 PM
Angelo now picking a country that sits him, America? No, India? Yes you're a gas, you don't give a f**k
He takes his forum persona of knowing literally everything and never being wrong about anything extremely seriously

So seriously that one has to presume it's the only thing he has in his life

dublin7

Quote from: sid waddell on February 13, 2021, 10:26:20 PM
Actually Sam McConkey explained the situation in India very well on radio the other week

They have a very young population and in a perverse way, the poor standards of hygiene and high levels of disease that prevail help them as regards immunity

They also have a deeply fascist government who have no problem lying, and statistics there are extremely unreliable and the death toll is almost certainly massively undercounted

After doing some Google searching myself I found a story of a BBC journalist dealing with fake Covid stories who tracked down the creator of a video (based in India) on the internet who claims inhaling steam stops you getting covid.

This has been rubbished by the medical community, but this could just be big pharma protecting their profits

sid waddell

Quote from: dublin7 on February 13, 2021, 10:34:41 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 13, 2021, 10:26:20 PM

After doing some Google searching myself I found a story of a BBC journalist dealing with fake Covid stories who tracked down the creator of a video (based in India) on the internet who claims inhaling steam stops you getting covid.

This has been rubbished by the medical community, but this could just be big pharma protecting their profits
If that was the case one would just have to inhale the posts of certain poster here to become immune to Covid, because they're a big steaming pile of you know what

PadraicHenryPearse

the article i started got into the genetics of the indian population, way out of my comfort zone in terms of understanding so i left it there

Armagh18

See Philly Mc is a facist now too for daring to question the lockdown.

Angelo

So none of the pro lockdowners are able to explain India

When you're quoting a guy like McConkey who has got just about everything wrong on the virus then you are either very naive or very stupid.

The data is there on India, some choose not to believe but they simply cannot explain it. Doesn't fit into their narrative of fear.

Let's see Sid deal with hard issues from his two Dublin heroes now. The forum's Eoghan Harris is due another flip flop shortly anyway.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 08:50:16 AM
So none of the pro lockdowners are able to explain India

When you're quoting a guy like McConkey who has got just about everything wrong on the virus then you are either very naive or very stupid.

The data is there on India, some choose not to believe but they simply cannot explain it. Doesn't fit into their narrative of fear.

Let's see Sid deal with hard issues from his two Dublin heroes now. The forum's Eoghan Harris is due another flip flop shortly anyway.

Can you break it down for us, your history of interpreting data is legendary

Also what has it got to do with Ireland? They are your words btw
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

I would say the figures in India are massively under-reported. If there was 1 million dead I wouldn't be surprised. There are 10s of millions living in poverty in rural India so the likelihood of them even getting as far as a hospital let alone a proper cause of death is slim.

Smurfy123

If you mention reopening you are accused of wanting the elderly to die

Reopening in a slow way is needed

People have had enough whilst the government have done very little

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas
And much much more they have messed up

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Smurfy123 on February 14, 2021, 09:58:45 AM
If you mention reopening you are accused of wanting the elderly to die

Reopening in a slow way is needed

People have had enough whilst the government have done very little

Track and trace
Health service
Schools
PPE
Eat out help out
A jolly Christmas
And much much more they have messed up

what happened at the end of the last 3 lockdowns?  when people were calling for things to slowly open up... we ended up back in lockdowns because hospitals started to get overrun..

i would be more cautious on the timeline for opening up as i do to want to be in lockdown again.

Angelo

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 14, 2021, 09:55:59 AM
I would say the figures in India are massively under-reported. If there was 1 million dead I wouldn't be surprised. There are 10s of millions living in poverty in rural India so the likelihood of them even getting as far as a hospital let alone a proper cause of death is slim.

What have you to support that?

Unfounded opinions?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2021, 10:35:18 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 14, 2021, 09:55:59 AM

What have you to support that?

Unfounded opinions?

The BBC is fake news, presumbly

India coronavirus: How a group of volunteers 'exposed' hidden Covid-19 deaths

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-54985981

What have you got to support your assertion that there has been a massive spike in suicide?

Zilch, nothing, nada

You're like Lionel Hutz on cocaine  ;D

Milltown Row2