travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Muzz

Quote from: Rois on September 11, 2008, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: Muzz on September 11, 2008, 03:01:37 PM
With the grace of God because when it comes to the final we all know who the ones are that gets tickets.  Before anyone begins to slate me for not belonging to my local club there are reasons for that - diasterous decision making on handing out tickets for 95 final would be one such reason...

Well you can join Club Tyrone who get a small allocation, much like a club but not affiliated to any club in particular...let me know and I'll sort you out details on joining  ;)

Interesting you should say this - Club Tyrone cliam they will not recieve any Ticket Allocation for members...However I know this to be false.  Again it depends who you are and how much money you spend if you are fortunate enough to get one of these tickets...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 11, 2008, 02:28:35 PM
Street party in Strabane, holy f**k there would be some wrecking and looting done at that

You'll feel RIGHT at home then, come on along!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

leenie

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        YES
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                               NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                         NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                   NO BUT TAKE PART IN SCOR EVERY YR
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO....
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         2
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  0
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      1
11. Championship games?                                                                           5
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               yes
13. If so when?                                                                                        Saturday 
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                       3
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO

hope to get ticket from club......
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

saffron sam2

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        NO
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                               NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                         NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                   NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO  
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         NONE
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  NONE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           NONE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                NO
13. If so when?                                                                                          
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        FIVE
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           At the Novena stage now. And some draws.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Radioulster

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        YES
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                               NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                         YES
5. Are you a player?                                                                                   NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         YES 
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         TWO
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  FIVE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           SIX
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                              YES
13. If so when?                                                                                          
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        THREE
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           Through the club
[/quote]

leenie

do u know wat really annoys me are these "gaa" families that seem to have 500 (slight exaggeration) children under the age of 7, and they all get tickets even the baby who's like 3hrs old!!!!! and the little "things" won't even remember the day, probably cheer for the other team and have bloody foghorns glued to the gobs!!!!

anyway they'll not take a ticket from me!

rant over.............. feel better!

:-* :-* :-* :-*

youngfella

How the feck do you boys and girls get tickets for AIF. How do you have to butter up? I've played county and never once heard mention of getting tickets. I wouldnt loved to have being there for the 7th
Pull hard and early

Fear ón Srath Bán

Be an oldfella?  :P

Seriously, what about your club? If you've played county, then you've a club that you not only are registered with, but have played for.

youngfella

Was thinknig that, Grow a tyrone bread.

The club in with over here havent got or heard mention any tickets. Sucks a bit
Pull hard and early

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sorry, didn't realise you were over the sea. They won't get an allocation as a matter of course, perhaps your best bet would be with members of the club who have close contacts with clubs in Ireland?

youngfella

prehaps best but all the clubs id be friendly with would look after the committie (Sp?) and not the players. I'll be sticking to setanta for a while yet
Pull hard and early

filthylittlebeast

Quote from: Rois on September 11, 2008, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: Muzz on September 11, 2008, 03:01:37 PM
With the grace of God because when it comes to the final we all know who the ones are that gets tickets.  Before anyone begins to slate me for not belonging to my local club there are reasons for that - diasterous decision making on handing out tickets for 95 final would be one such reason...

Well you can join Club Tyrone who get a small allocation, much like a club but not affiliated to any club in particular...let me know and I'll sort you out details on joining  ;)

Rois how do u join Club Tyrone? I had a look at the website there and couldn't see how to do it.  cheers !!  ;)

Rois

Quote from: filthylittlebeast on September 11, 2008, 11:24:33 PM

Rois how do u join Club Tyrone? I had a look at the website there and couldn't see how to do it.  cheers !!  ;)

filthylittlebeast, if you click on "Downloads" it gives you the option to download the standing order form.  If you're seriously interested, don't send it to the address on the form, PM me and I'll give you other details. 

tyrone86

Quote from: Rois on September 11, 2008, 11:28:22 PM
filthylittlebeast, if you click on "Downloads" it gives you the option to download the standing order form.  If you're seriously interested, don't send it to the address on the form, PM me and I'll give you other details. 

Are ye on commission? A couple of new subscriptions before the final and you'll get 2 tickets and one for the banquet gratis.  :D

leenie

Quote from: drici on September 12, 2008, 12:52:29 AM
Leah from Tyrone was nine months old in 2005 and her Ma was on the radio then about "Croke Park" ruling that the baby couldn't get in without a ticket and the Ma was saying that she would have to sit on her knee anyway even if she had a ticket for a seat.
Leah should be able to sit unassisted and enjoy the match more this time.

any child under 6 should not be there!