Cricket

Started by Jack Dempsey, November 23, 2006, 06:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spectator

A good test of a batsman's character is his ability to withstand sledging, cracks and leg-breaks.

Especially when one day, playing as night watchman, he runs out and slips into a gully :(

On a more light note though;

While cricket isn't everyones cup of tea, Sri-Lankans and Indians are known to be particularly partial to it :D

never kickt a ball

There's no Gatting past that one spectator. Watch the night man because if we don't behave ourselves O'Neill and co might boycott this thread or have us by the Tendulkars. It's Tru-man he Willis, then everyone will be Ponting the finger at us. Don't say I didn't Warne you. Mind you O'Neill is not a Bradman.

charlie linkbox

For Gil-Christ Sake!!! I'm getting awful-Lee Strauss-ed thinking up new puns that make sense and are Read-a-Bell.

Nope, can't think of one.

never kickt a ball

Hi Charlie, the strike rate on this thread is average. looks like we're headingly for a dismissal. Lords i hope it's over at least not be-four we are hit for six or run out of ideas.

charlie linkbox

I suppose you're right NKAB. This thread has reached the end of it's innings. It was a good test of word-play and went for a good length so we can be happy with our partnership.

I'm done posting on this one. Bye.

never kickt a ball

765 views for 50 posts declared. a good enough innings. Is that what you are saying. It's time for everyone to flint-off?