WT4E

Derry win this at a canter.

BrotherMore6592

Get the flags up in mackerafelt sir and the bypass flyovers

We've a semi coming up

seafoid

Steps

yellowcard

I think this match is the one that has the greatest chance of a shock over the weekend. Derry had a relatively easy group and based on their performances & results there were some signs that they have dropped off from their previously manic intensity levels. Cork could win this.

imtommygunn

Quote from: yellowcard on June 27, 2023, 12:42:51 PM
I think this match is the one that has the greatest chance of a shock over the weekend. Derry had a relatively easy group and based on their performances & results there were some signs that they have dropped off from their previously manic intensity levels. Cork could win this.

I think so too.

Rawhide

Not a clue. Derrys defence will smoother Cork. Its a funny auld game. Derry easily put Donegal to the sword and people saying Cork could win this game. Tyrone easily put Donegal to the sword and they are now all Ireland contenders lol.
cccc is a true supporter lol

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on June 27, 2023, 12:24:15 PM
A rerun of the 93 final.

Cahalane wouldn't get away with striking like that in the modern game.

quit yo jibbajabba

If u strake you have till go

Estimator

Quote from: yellowcard on June 27, 2023, 12:42:51 PM
Only because it wouldn't be a shock if any of the other quarter-finals went either way.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Blowitupref

Cork come into this game having beaten Mayo and Roscommon teams that finished 1st and 3rd in Div 1 and lost narrowly to Kerry in a match they created the most chances in.

Had Cork two weeks to prepare for this game it would go right down to wire and decided on fine margins but it's Corks 3rd match in 14 days and I would expect a rested Derry to win by a bit to spare.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose