Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitySlicker11

I see there are hurling league fixtures down for this Sunday. I must say I didn't see them going ahead after the championship.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I don't think our game is on this Sunday. BC aren't seeing themselves wanting to field in the game and to be honest i don't think anyone from our end cares either.

hurl like f**k boi!

Dunsilly King

DR has Dunloy a S&C coach, is he Eoin Mc Nicholl? From Glenullin?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Dunsilly King on September 24, 2020, 01:53:59 PM
DR has Dunloy a S&C coach, is he Eoin Mc Nicholl? From Glenullin?

Yeah he is. Hes been there this past few years with the club.

Really good, hes been fantastic for the panel as a whole and hes really in demand for clubs and other sports.
hurl like f**k boi!

johnnycool

Any word on you lads moving to the Croke Park approved new age groups of U13, U15 and U17?

Pain in the hole this age difference when looking friendlies and the likes.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: johnnycool on September 24, 2020, 03:29:52 PM
Any word on you lads moving to the Croke Park approved new age groups of U13, U15 and U17?

Is a team being a year older putting you off? ;D

delgany

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 24, 2020, 03:35:12 PM

This will be implemented in 2021 !

johnnycool

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 24, 2020, 03:35:12 PM

Well I've had a lad ask me to make sure we'd bring our u14's and not our u15's once, so it cuts both ways

Old Time Hurler

Does anyone know if Junior and Intermediate Championship winners have to automatically play at higher championship level in 2021 in Antrim?

delgany

Quote from: Old Time Hurler on September 26, 2020, 05:46:24 PM
Does anyone know if Junior and Intermediate Championship winners have to automatically play at higher championship level in 2021 in Antrim?
Definitely play up a grade

ciaran1988

What way is the spectator situation for the Antrim vs Kerry game in Tullamore. Will fans be allowed to attend?

NAG1

Quote from: ciaran1988 on September 30, 2020, 03:28:00 AM
What way is the spectator situation for the Antrim vs Kerry game in Tullamore. Will fans be allowed to attend?

With a resurgence of this virus in a couple of the clubs, what's the chances of the game even going ahead?

MoChara

A case reported from someone in the Lurig Bar on saturday night could upset things as well

paddyjohn

Quote from: MoChara on September 30, 2020, 11:09:56 AM
A case reported from someone in the Lurig Bar on saturday night could upset things as well

A heap of cases in Ballycastle and Loughiel and my nephew was telling me that there's a few in Glenravel.

Milltown Row2

If its with certain members of a team that team and those associated with it should isolate for sure, if said individuals have not been with another team within the club then no reason to not 'crack on' .

We are going to get cases for the next 2/3 years its how we manage the situation to lessen the transmission is the way forward..

Otherwise we may just close the pitches down and wait on a vaccine, how ever long that will be and whether it works or not
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea