TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

clarshack

what on earth was he thinking? right in front of the linesman.

Cunny Funt

That one moment of stupidity from Paudie Cassidy could have cost his club All Ireland title.

Itchy

Definite red. Mind you crokes have committed a huge amount of fouls, including a pull down as mckeigue bite down on goal and haven't got any sort of card for them. Deegan is a shite ref I think

Jinxy

Crokes are physically bigger and faster, but if Slaughtneil can hang in there with the aid of the breeze, I can see Crokes running out of puff towards the end.
Unfortunately, they won't have to work as hard against 14 men.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Mikhailov

Serious amount of cynicism from Crokes here and that useless c**t of a referee is letting it all go. All the crokes foreards are not trying to tackle, they are just stopping the runner.

In midfield they are blocking Patsy Bradley from attacking to catch the ball.

In fairness, they are Kerry lads so all is ok - they are purists after all. If it was a Ulster team behaving like this they would have 3/4 yellows plus a black in the first half

Diabolical display from Deegan !!!

Jinxy

Quote from: Itchy on March 17, 2017, 05:39:50 PM
Definite red. Mind you crokes have committed a huge amount of fouls, including a pull down as mckeigue bite down on goal and haven't got any sort of card for them. Deegan is a shite ref I think

That shouldn't even have been a free.
He was falling before anyone touched him.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Stallion

Agreed it was a blatant dive. Par for the course unfortunately.

joemamas

Quote from: Mikhailov on March 17, 2017, 05:41:21 PM
Serious amount of cynicism from Crokes here and that useless c**t of a referee is letting it all go. All the crokes foreards are not trying to tackle, they are just stopping the runner.

In midfield they are blocking Patsy Bradley from attacking to catch the ball.

In fairness, they are Kerry lads so all is ok - they are purists after all. If it was a Ulster team behaving like this they would have 3/4 yellows plus a black in the first half

Diabolical display from Deegan !!!

Agree 100% with your comments, he is a useless you know what

Rawhide

Ref a disgrace, allowing Crokes to foul s'neil out of this
cccc is a true supporter lol

The Stallion

My Slaughtneil bet not looking good at the minute but I wouldn't be surprised to see them win it.

Couple of Kerry men on bookings, could see them pick up a red 2nd half.

joemamas

Quote from: Rawhide on March 17, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

Just got a text from a fella at game, reckons Crokes no 15 has had 5-6 personal fouls so far.

rodney trotter

It was a sly knee on Cassidy ,by O Leary. Though Cassidy lost the head .

Itchy

Quote from: hardstation on March 17, 2017, 05:43:17 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on March 17, 2017, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 17, 2017, 05:39:50 PM

That shouldn't even have been a free.
He was falling before anyone touched him.
That was def a free.

It was a free, defender was on wrong side and reached over the shoulder pulling him down. However if ref gives free where was his card?

Rawhide

Quote from: joemamas on March 17, 2017, 05:46:16 PM
Quote from: Rawhide on March 17, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

Just got a text from a fella at game, reckons Crokes no 15 has had 5-6 personal fouls so far.

Their number 11 is a serial fouler
cccc is a true supporter lol