TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Íseal agus crua isteach a

According to the wireless Cuala have 90 teams across all grades shows what the small parishes are up against too.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on February 25, 2017, 04:23:06 PM
Scoreline flattered Slaughtneil. Cuala eased off towards the end and Slaughtneil were getting away with fouling a lot as the frustration of being hammered by a superior side started to show.

Your knowledge knows no bounds
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

manfromdelmonte

Ballyhea have 300 houses or something like that

I think they have the better hurlers too
Will be a good final

johnneycool

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 25, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
Ballyhea have 300 houses or something like that

I think they have the better hurlers too
Will be a good final

Ballyhea have Tony Kelly, no better hurler in Ireland at the minute.

Slaughtneil a bit short today, but the trick is to get back to that level quickly to learn from it like Dunloy in the 90's.
Cuala looked handy when thumping the gaels in the Leinster final so no shame on Slaughtneil today. They'll be back.

Milltown Row2

Jesus how many defenders have Donegal??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maigheo

Link

Quote from: Throw ball on February 25, 2017, 04:19:47 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 25, 2017, 04:14:27 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on February 25, 2017, 04:11:21 PM
Can anyone tell me why that fella was sent off?

Two yellows... S'Neil have played on the edge most of the game

But what was second yellow for?

Cuala easily the better team. Should be 2 good finals.

a hurl to the stomach from the tackler whilst the Cuala player had the ball in his hand.

i thought slaughtneil number 5 could have seen a red for the high tackle on Cuala's 14.

The Stallion

They lost their temper towards the end, ref was very lenient on them presumably because they were getting annihilated.

Milltown Row2

Cork going well against the wind v Kilkenny, Alan Cadogan is a live wire for Cork

drici

All Ireland Senior Hurling Final
Cuala v Ballyea   beo
3-00pm
Fergal Horan
Extra Time if required.

All Ireland Senior Football Final
Dr Crokes v Slaughtneil   beo
5-00pm
Maurice Deegan
Extra Time if required.

Milltown Row2

Are they later this year or has it always been at 3? Thought it was 2 and 4pm streets! And why they have hurling first is beyond me

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2017, 09:20:04 AM
Are they later this year or has it always been at 3? Thought it was 2 and 4pm streets! And why they have hurling first is beyond me

I thought they were later this year as well.

I wouldn't get to bothered about the hurling being on first as those other footballing hallions would only cut up the field if they were on first.

;)

Farrandeelin

Quote from: johnneycool on March 17, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

I wouldn't get to bothered about the hurling being on first as those other footballing hallions would only cut up the field if they were on first.

;)
Last year being a notable exception, the football finals have been more exciting.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

johnneycool

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 17, 2017, 09:25:13 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on March 17, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

;)
Last year being a notable exception, the football finals have been more exciting.

I fancy this years hurling one to be a good battle. Both have good sets of forwards.