Portrush

Started by Under Lights, January 18, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Can anyone recommend me a hotel in Portrush with good kids facilities?

NAG1

Armamike

That's a tough ask.  Hotel facilities are very poor around the triangle.  The Ramada (or whatever it's called now) is a decent hotel but not overly family friendly.  Somewhere outside Portrush and up the coast road, like the Bayview may be worth looking at.
That's just, like your opinion man.

thewobbler

If it's kids facilities you're after, stay in Roe Limavady. Perfect for that sort of thing, and only 20 miles drove.

Franko

Quote from: Under Lights on January 18, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
Can anyone recommend me a hotel in Portrush with good kids facilities?

How far away from the town can you live with?

BennyCake

Christmas Lights

Quote from: thewobbler on January 18, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
If it's kids facilities you're after, stay in Roe Limavady. Perfect for that sort of thing, and only 20 miles drove.

I stayed there once.  Seemed nice.  Pool etc..

NAG1

Quote from: BennyCake on January 18, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on January 18, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
No LOL

No you can't, or No you won't? Or just No?  ;D

No, No, No, Never  :D

Unfortunately doesnt exist around Portrush Roe Valley a good shout.

Rois

I'm going to a wedding reception in Portrush in June.  What a sh1thole.  Couldn't find a hotel that I liked the look of (choice of two) so I have reserved an Air BnB apartment - 3 bedroom for about £100 a night.   

oakleaflad

As above if you can spare any distance at all stay at the Roe Park Hotel near Limavady.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Rois on January 18, 2018, 02:24:54 PM
I'm going to a wedding reception in Portrush in June.  What a sh1thole.  Couldn't find a hotel that I liked the look of (choice of two) so I have reserved an Air BnB apartment - 3 bedroom for about £100 a night.

Imagine this lot are hosting the Open in 2019 and they have nothing in place for visitors.

paddyjohn

Bushtown House in Coleraine isn't that bad and very family friendly. 20 min drive.

offtheground

I'd second the mention for the Bushtown House in Coleraine. Family friendly with pool and short drive to Portrush.

BennyCake

Have no knowledge of Portrush at all. Went on a school trip once, that was it. During the troubles, we got the feck out of the North. Usually to Donegal. Holidays in the North was and still is alien to me.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: BennyCake on January 18, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
Have no knowledge of Portrush at all. Went on a school trip once, that was it. During the troubles, we got the feck out of the North. Usually to Donegal. Holidays in the North was and still is alien to me.

Donegal not in the North?