Wayne Rooney smoking

Started by sammymaguire, August 03, 2010, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

What do you make of Wayne out at 5am smoking and having a piss on the street in Manchester city centre lads?

Not what you would expect from a £130k per week footballer...

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

pintsofguinness

I don't think I could care less.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: sammymaguire on August 03, 2010, 10:37:21 PM
What do you make of Wayne out at 5am smoking and having a piss on the street in Manchester city centre lads?

Not what you would expect from a £130k per week footballer...

Why not?

The Worker

He was even pictured relieving himself against a wall behind a bottle bank when, one would hope, his aim was considerably better than in South Africa where he failed to score a single goal. It was not the best image for a star who banks millions every year from sponsorship deals to project to his legion of young fans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1299753/Wayne-Rooney-smoking-urinating-street-wonder-Manchester-United-hero-puff.html#ixzz0va7y1DLo

Carmen Stateside

Think the most worrying thing about the night out was that f**king shirt! Never seen worse! :D

spuds

sure aren't they all smokin these days

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

paco

That shirt is a disaster alright, it's like a massive tea towel.

tyssam5

You should tell the teacher!

screenexile

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Couldn't give a fiddlers what is the big deal?

Apart from it being stupid and disgusting it's a personal decision for Rooney if he wants to smoke or not. A non issue really!

Onion Bag

Cant stand the man,

but big f**king tickle if he has a fag and a slash on the side of the street (His Choice)

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

boojangles

Slowly turning into the next Gazza.

ziggysego

Quote from: boojangles on August 04, 2010, 01:00:48 PM

Or it's the pre-season period and he's unwinding for a while.

Jaysus, you're all like a bunch of gossipy auld women. How's the knitting coming along guys?
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: boojangles on August 04, 2010, 01:00:48 PM

Gazza was a far superior footballer.  Young lad on the lash after not really getting a break( :P) before he goes back to the trudge of daily grind, slow news day.

The Real Laoislad

Give the fella a break, sure we have all had a piss in a street corner or side alley after a feed of beer.
It's not like he was out riding 65 year old prostitutes or anything......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 04, 2010, 01:31:12 PM
Give the fella a break, sure we have all had a piss in a street corner or side alley after a feed of beer.
It's  not like he was out riding 65 year old prostitutes are anything......

Laoislad, who's that in your avatar, and will she be playing in the GAA Board event? :D