FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

How did he not put it in his own net, unreal. Brutal miss though
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

spuds

Getting to halftime without conceeding will be a huge achievement.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Celt_Man

Quote from: Forever Green on September 06, 2011, 04:40:15 PM
Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp....

Surely the most costly night out in Copper's ever??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ballinaman

Quote from: Celt_Man on September 06, 2011, 04:46:31 PM
Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp....

Dunno about that...sparks coming out of the wallet a few times there meself

Celt_Man

Quote from: spuds on September 06, 2011, 04:44:04 PM
Getting to halftime without conceeding will be a huge achievement.

They are blessed to be still at nil nil and offering absolutely nothing going forward.... playing 4-4-2 in this game is crazy, surely they need another in midfield or at the very least get rid of one of the two dummies in centre midfield

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Celt_Man

Quote from: ballinaman on September 06, 2011, 04:47:53 PM

Same as myself and woke up with a couple of things the next morning - the easiest of which to deal with was a hangover but it hasn't as yet fucked up my career!!

J OGorman

brilliant...I spent a fair wedge in it one night trying to curt a hen from Offlay with a great hole but fierce bad teeth

keep the Russians out and hopefully someone scores a wonder goal out of the blue

ballinaman

Quote from: J OGorman on September 06, 2011, 04:51:50 PM

brilliant...I spent a fair wedge in it one night trying to curt a hen from Offlay with a great hole but fierce bad teeth

keep the Russians out and hopefully someone scores a wonder goal out of the blue
:D
Hunt for Keane
McCarthy for Whelan....earn your money Trap

screenexile

I have plenty of respect for what Trap has done with the team but it is soul destroying watching this team and its complete lack of quality. Whelan and Andrews as our centre midfield, wtf is that all about. f**king get over yourself and get James McCarthy into the team. I will probably get slaughtered for this but when the team is fully fit, Robbie Keane should not be starting. Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp. Still think will get a result here match though as we are set up for away matches in every single game

"AREEEEEE YOU JIM McGUINNESS IN DISGUISE!!!"

Minder

Quote from: screenexile on September 06, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
I have plenty of respect for what Trap has done with the team but it is soul destroying watching this team and its complete lack of quality. Whelan and Andrews as our centre midfield, wtf is that all about. f**king get over yourself and get James McCarthy into the team. I will probably get slaughtered for this but when the team is fully fit, Robbie Keane should not be starting. Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp. Still think will get a result here match though as we are set up for away matches in every single game

It's hardly Trapps fault the players are shite. It's not as if there are a pile of superstars that he isn't starting.

"AREEEEEE YOU JIM McGUINNESS IN DISGUISE!!!"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Capt Pat

Nobody told me this game was on at four o clock in the afternoon.

Blowitupref

Dunne playing like Paul McGrath in his prime.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

spuds

Quote from: J OGorman on September 06, 2011, 04:51:50 PM

Housemate of mine had a bird from Tullamore he met in Coppers with same discription. He was gone into Harcourt st one week night and pulled another yoke, Tullamore came back to our gaff and waited for him in his room, no door key to house so everyone knew just to hop in front window. She kept coming into me asking where he was.....well, eventually I got to see her gnashers close up.  :-X
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...