FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

take_yer_points

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 30, 2011, 08:47:28 PM
Any word on the qualifier draw lads?

So far Sweden, Austria, Faroe Islands and Kazakhstan.

Pot A still to come

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 30, 2011, 08:47:28 PM
Any word on the qualifier draw lads?

Group F
Portugal   
Russia   
Israel
Northern Ireland   
Azerbaijan   
Luxembourg

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

fitzroyalty

harlechman

Big game tonight against the Slovaks. Late injury to Shane Long means Kevin Doyle starts. A win tonight should seal second place and then head to Russia with alot of the pressure off. It won't be easy tonight though...it never is. Come on YBIG.

Shamrock Shore

Anyone going. Will there was 30k there?

I cannot see much excitement to be honest. At 10 pm this evening could we be looking back to the Dublin and Donegal match with nostalgia?

Bingo

They were hoping for 40k? Not sure how they will do in the end.

Big game, puts them in a great position if they take the 3 points. Should be interesting and I'd not expect an open game.

ross4life

Russia 1-0 Macedonia FT
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

That fair play is the biggest pile of shite going... Talk about cringeworthy stuff
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

From the Bunker

Quote from: Celt_Man on September 02, 2011, 07:46:19 PM
That fair play is the biggest pile of shite going... Talk about cringeworthy stuff

:-[ Ditto!

Shamrock Shore

cicfada

God this Irish team are useless, midfield is non existent! whelan and Andrews hopeless! Ward is doing a little better after a dodgy start!!Russians must have hard ons watching this display!

ross4life

Awful game so far the RTE camera men should focus more on the Slovakian women in the crowd.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

That's fair shite. I might put on the Sky + of the Dublin Donegal game.

Capt Pat

No worries so far Slovakia are having their purple patch but haven't scored. We will have a period on top and will need to score when we are on top.