Tyrone v Dublin for a place in the aisf. Omagh

Started by rrhf, July 15, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

What is the name of the feckin bar on one end? My head is wrecked trying to translate

Wildweasel74

Hes forgot his cards; am its semi assault to get a free for both sides

Rois

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

If hawkeye was there it would probably touch the imaginary post.

laoislad

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 21, 2018, 07:32:49 PM
What is the name of the feckin bar on one end? My head is wrecked trying to translate
;D Doing my head in also. I think it says Sallys.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

southderryman

square_ball

Paul Early eventually works out how McNamee got the injury.

inthrough

Tyrone still in this, surely Dublin won't lose their one away game?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Ref doing himself no favours in this one either, though in fairness this particular buachaill doesn't have to, invariably.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

glens73

Jayop

Any wee bit of contact on a dub and it's a free or advantage but Tyrone players dragged about and nothing. Twice Dublin touched it on the ground and nothing. f**king joke shop useless ****.

Wildweasel74

Tyrone again playing way too deep;  then again Dublins best scorer Mannion spending alot of time in his own defence!

JoG2

Quote from: inthrough on July 21, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Tyrone need to have a go here, they have nothing to lose but seem very nervous about committing men forward.

Go full kitchen sink! Tyrone are setup as usual, not sure if nerves have anything to do with their setup tonight

Quote from: Jayop on July 21, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Any wee bit of contact on a dub and it's a free or advantage but Tyrone players dragged about and nothing. Twice Dublin touched it on the ground and nothing. f**king joke shop useless ****.

He's as good / as bad for both