GAA Geansaí “Threatening” To Unionists

Started by screenexile, March 04, 2020, 01:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Listened to that absolute clampit horrible excuse for a journalist Ben Lowry talk about how QUB ... named after the Queen with a British War memorial and a hall named after a UUP politician and a Tory... is now a supposed cold house for Unionists because them bloody Catholics are wearing their GAA jerseys.

It would be laughable if it wasn't true!! f**k me!!

Maybe... and I mean MAYBE the 1916 commemoration jersey could be an issue but seriously they need to wise the f**k up.

Obvs Nolan is stirring this particular pot as per usual!!

imtommygunn

He's getting bullied now on Twitter apparently. Shit stirring p***k like Nolan trying to keep an us against them mentality going as it's the only way he'll ever be relevant.

magpie seanie

Do they want to go back to the halcyon days when being a member of the GAA was justification for you to be murdered?

There are a lot of very stupid and/or evil people out there.

JohnDenver

Quote from: screenexile on March 04, 2020, 01:09:05 AM
Listened to that absolute clampit horrible excuse for a journalist Ben Lowry talk about how QUB ... named after the Queen with a British War memorial and a hall named after a UUP politician and a Tory... is now a supposed cold house for Unionists because them bloody Catholics are wearing their GAA jerseys.

It would be laughable if it wasn't true!! f**k me!!

Maybe... and I mean MAYBE the 1916 commemoration jersey could be an issue but seriously they need to wise the f**k up.

Obvs Nolan is stirring this particular pot as per usual!!

That's not even a GAA jersey is it? I thought it was only a money spinner for O'Neills.

Regardless, sure you could get annoyed at people wearing Man Utd or Liverpool jerseys if you wanted. Clampit.

Expect a rise in ulster farmer's union and motorsports jackets in retaliation!

lurganblue

Insecurity continues within the Unionist community.

Denn Forever

If they wore UUC jersey with skull and crossbones, that might be fun.  I'm from the 80s.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

johnnycool

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 04, 2020, 10:40:05 AM
If they wore UUC jersey with skull and crossbones, that might be fun.  I'm from the 80s.

Coleraine wore those?

I know UCC do and have done for long and manys a day.

Wonder what Mr Lowry thinks about your woman getting intimidated out of her house in North Belfast.

Will Nolan be doing an "exposé" on that???

seafoid

Quote from: lurganblue on March 04, 2020, 09:45:22 AM
Insecurity continues within the Unionist community.
Settlers are always paranoid
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

TheOptimist

Its just cause they've nowhere to go ever since Renshaws shut down!

screenexile

Quote from: TheOptimist on March 04, 2020, 03:05:41 PM
Its just cause they've nowhere to go ever since Renshaws shut down!

Are you forgetting about the Hatfield??

They're cashing in on the County Colours night anyway!

lurganblue

Good to see Armagh well represented in the pubs

quit yo jibbajabba

Jaysus 25 yrs ago id have rattled thon young blade in the picture

Ach who am i kiddin 😂😂😮😔

Taylor

Running about with bottles of wine in a bar  ::)

thewobbler

In the interests of balance.

If a person from a nationalist background was in a part of Belfast and finds themselves surrounded by Rangers tops, Linfield tops, and NI tops, I'd expect they'd feel somewhat outnumbered, isolated, unwelcome and perhaps intimidated if alcohol or buoyant behaviour was involved.

How many of these tops have to be on display for someone to feel surrounded is a different matter. But it's still a very natural feeling in such circumstances.