Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leftmidfield

Draw made after CPN 3point win v Loughinusland after extra time  CPN V Kilcoo and Burren V Bridge

charlieTully

Quote from: Leftmidfield on September 15, 2018, 06:02:25 PM
Draw made after CPN 3point win v Loughinusland after extra time  CPN V Kilcoo and Burren V Bridge

are the bridge a year off challenging ? They should have the beating of Burren as long as they remember its not over till the 60 has been played, they are a team on an upward curve and will pose a serious challenge to the magpies but its probably just too soon. As for the CPN . its POINTless them even showing up for the semi.

JimmyFloydMay123

Two great games in Castlewellan yesterday. Harps and Hoops contested a very good game which the harps eventually came out on top of and are into to the minor final. Great to see a new team competing. Probably the lift Ballyholland need. RGU weren't far off, think Ballyhollands strength from the bench saw them through.
The senior game was great also, with Loghinisland pushing the point right to the word . Will be a great addition to division 1 next year. Roll on the semis

Smurfy123

The big 4 to battle it out
I knew they would keep the so called big 2 apart
Interesting few weeks ahead. If any team can take the magpies it's us
We do not fear them unlike our noisy neighbours

downjim

You could only applaud Mickey Lindens point yesterday, a joy to see. Some going from Mayobridge to win two reserve titles.
The Point will crap themselves again

downjim

U14 county final
U16 county final
Minor county final
Reserve final
PRFC semi final
SFC semi final

elk

Quote from: Smurfy123 on September 16, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
The big 4 to battle it out
I knew they would keep the so called big 2 apart
Interesting few weeks ahead. If any team can take the magpies it's us
We do not fear them unlike our noisy neighbours
Nothing wrong with having dreams

urbangael

Could mayobridge get the hat-trick and scoop the big one? Best placed to put it up to the magpies IMO. Would be some going. Have to agree with Charlie Tully....can't see CPN giving kilcoo any trouble. In truth kilcoo only get going at this time of year

SHEEDY

fancy a bridge v kilcoo final. can't see the point getting within 5/6pts of kilcoo and just have a sneaky feeling that the bridge will beat burren and then give kilcoo their fill of it in the final.
nil satis nisi optimum

Smurfy123

We will be up against it no doubt against Kilcoo and if truth be told I think it's the hardest draw we could have gotten and with injuries now stacking up I just think it will be to much for our team. We have picked up another few injuries and just haven't got the squad Kilcoo have.
Burren and Mayobridge will be a tight game but I just think Burren will have enough especially now with O Hare and Toner back on board. It would be a better spectacle if Mayobridge did he to the final as they may put it upto Kilcoo better than Burren. Best 4 teams in Down left in the competition

thebar

Bridge v Burren to hard to call and wont be much in it...maybe slightly favour Burren but only slighty...Kilcoo will walk the other semi final, they are miles ahead of the rest with the Bridge and Burren making up the top 3 sides in the county...take your pick for the 4th best at the min, they are all at a similar level to the other.

downjim

Bookies have a Kilcoo v Burren final with the magpies creating history

Smurfy123

The bookies don't play in the semis. 2 good matches in store I reckon. All four teams like to play football with Kilcoo probably the most defensive. And that's not a criticism by the way

downjim

Smurfy yous will bottle it v the Magpies

Brick Tamlin