Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glensman

Favour of anyone online - was misled earlier that I could go onto Armagh TV through the website and watch the Club Hurling and Camogie finals live ? Is this not the case?

Think I mistakenly paid a fiver for what appears to be last week's Armagh club finals and I am even failing miserably to watch them!! Any chance of a refund or directing the payment to apply if and when those finals are online?

Thanks

JUst retired

Go on the Armagh TV web site and make your case there,,I'm not sure if the games were meant to be live,as the Ulster Council would have to give permission  to go live.

armaghniac

Quote from: Glensman on October 23, 2016, 01:31:29 PM
Favour of anyone online - was misled earlier that I could go onto Armagh TV through the website and watch the Club Hurling and Camogie finals live ? Is this not the case?

Think I mistakenly paid a fiver for what appears to be last week's Armagh club finals and I am even failing miserably to watch them!! Any chance of a refund or directing the payment to apply if and when those finals are online?

Thanks

There is an email address in your confirmation email, give them a shout and they can sort you.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

holylandsniper

Any updates on this weekends U21 games?
Who are favourites this year, Cross?

punt kick

Maghery looking good again. Cross would have been big favourites last night.

PMG1

I am involved with running the Paul McGirr Ulster U16 tournament, does anyone know who won the Armagh U16 championship this year if it is over?

Throw ball

Quote from: PMG1 on September 11, 2017, 08:17:22 PM
I am involved with running the Paul McGirr Ulster U16 tournament, does anyone know who won the Armagh U16 championship this year if it is over?

I am near certain Crossmaglen won it last week.

Just checked there. August 30th under 16 final
Crossmaglen 1.19 Carrickcruppen 1.7

armaghniac

Quote from: Throw ball on September 11, 2017, 09:34:19 PM
I am near certain Crossmaglen won it last week.

Always a reasonable guess.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

PMG1

TheGreatest

Any truth in the rumours of Jamie Clarke to Kilmacud Crokes ?

BennyCake

Quote from: TheGreatest on September 15, 2017, 03:37:41 PM
Any truth in the rumours of Jamie Clarke to Kilmacud Crokes ?

Were they the only club with a latte machine? ;)

Orior

One county, one club, one still playing this amateur sport?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

punt kick

Cross supporters show again what scumbags they are.

BennyCake

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: BennyCake on September 30, 2017, 08:19:50 PM
Quote from: punt kick on September 30, 2017, 08:12:20 PM
Cross supporters show again what scumbags they are.

What happened?

First of all, there was an excellent game of football. Maghery deservedly won the game by 2-13 to 0-16. I was fascinated to see what might be the fallout from the first game between these two - would it instil in Maghery the confidence to beat Cross when it really mattered. We got our answer tonight. Maghery played with the confidence of a team who knew they had the beating of Rangers, and when Rangers threatened a great comeback (narrowing the gap from six points to one point) they never panicked and eased to victory.

Unfortunately the game was marred at the end when one Cross player in particular experienced what I can only describe as a meltdown of discipline and started a major row right by the fence on the Drumarg side of the ground, which prompted incursions from the stand.