Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: DuffleKing on June 18, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 18, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
Quote from: DuffleKing on June 17, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Post up a link there to where Rashford has expressed his dissatisfaction...

Quotehttps://metro.co.uk/2018/05/13/manchester-united-board-forced-into-action-after-marcus-rashford-tells-teammates-hes-unhappy-7541350/

You were a bit rude so an apology would be in order.

Sure that's a clickbate article with not substance whatsoever. Apparently he told his cousin's friend's hamster.  ::)

Whatever

Jayop

You can't seriously post the metro as a substantive source?????

Dinny Breen

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 18, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 18, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 18, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 18, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
if De Gea has any ambition he should leave for a bigger club.

Know you're only fishing but there aren't many "bigger" by any measure. If you said something about "in contention for the major prizes" it might resonate more.

Tongue in cheek of course but United these days are only big commercially, they are not UCL or EPL contenders, 5 years since EPL and 10 years since UCL.

Did you not hear though....it's all going to come together next season.  ;D

Liverpool fan!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

under the bar

Know you're only fishing but there aren't many "bigger" by any measure. If you said something about "in contention for the major prizes" it might resonate more.

Tongue in cheek of course but United these days are only big commercially, they are not UCL or EPL contenders, 5 years since EPL and 10 years since UCL.

If United who finished 2nd aren't considered  EPL  contenders then no-one else bar City are?   :o

Dinny Breen

Quote from: under the bar on June 18, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Know you're only fishing but there aren't many "bigger" by any measure. If you said something about "in contention for the major prizes" it might resonate

If United who finished 2nd aren't considered  EPL  contenders then no-one else bar City are?   :o

Arsenal finished runners up three years ago to Leicester did that make them contenders? Man United are miles off the pace, dreams reality.
#newbridgeornowhere

magpie seanie

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 18, 2018, 04:52:23 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 18, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Did you not hear though....it's all going to come together next season.  ;D

Liverpool fan!!!

:P

gallsman

Luke Shaw looking in tip top shape in holiday Inn Ibiza. Pre-season, wherever it is, is going to be awful for him.

trailer

Fellaini staying apparently. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: trailer on June 27, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

If he's happy being a squad player then its a no brainer.

screenexile

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 27, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
Quote from: trailer on June 27, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

If he's happy being a squad player then its a no brainer.

Mourinho probably building a team around him  ;D ;D

NAG1

I would have thought the big lad would have moved on to get more football and personally still think he might.

NAG1

Always liked Blind as player, great professional.

Played out of position for pretty much his whole United career. Good luck to him.

Over the Bar

Quote from: NAG1 on July 17, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Always liked Blind as player, great professional.

Played out of position for pretty much his whole United career. Good luck to him.

+1. The Phil Neville of the current squad.

Maroon Manc

Transfer wise we've not not done enough so far, can't believe we've not signed a left back, its beyond a joke.

I'd be content will letting Martial leave as long as someone like Perisic came in. One of the reasons I'd imagine United are prepared to let him go is some of the attacking talent we've got coming through. Good to see Mason Greenwood get some game time, he's even a better prospect then Angel Gomes. A mate knows one of the youth coaches at United who's been split his time coaching between both City & United the last 15 years and he says Greenwood is easily the best youngster either club have produced in that time.

gawa316

Any truth in the Maguire rumours? Could be a new most expensive defender in the world