Ball stopper behind goals

Started by manfromdelmonte, July 28, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Our club are currently looking into getting a ball stopper for behind one of our goals to stop stray balls going across a juvenile pitch and training area. both football and hurling.
Has anybody got a system installed recently in their club, are you happy with it, what company did you use and what was the approx cost?
thanks in advance.

illdecide

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 28, 2018, 03:22:23 PM
Our club are currently looking into getting a ball stopper for behind one of our goals to stop stray balls going across a juvenile pitch and training area. both football and hurling.
Has anybody got a system installed recently in their club, are you happy with it, what company did you use and what was the approx cost?
thanks in advance.

What part of the country are you in? Currans in Armagh are decent...£12k is sticking in my head but not sure if that's per end or both ends
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

blanketattack

Get the same as Clones. When it's your kick out one ball comes back on the field, while for your oppponents two footballs arrive on the field.  :P

LilySavage

Monaghan for that at all levels now it seems. Not very subtle. I'd expect it will be shortlived due to its overuse.